Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
Dom's Stream of Consciousness
with
Like
.
This redemption arc got me into the Top 128 cut and I completed the 9-0 on the day with a trophy in aquaone's gorgeous Vintage Cube, a...
Sep 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I've been supporting Life Gain decks for a long time. I don't love it, but some of my drafters do. I think this is one of the biggest...
Sep 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I think of 'supporting aggro' as creating an environment where early play to the board early is advantageous. By contrast, I've played...
Sep 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Another lifegain payoff I like (one that feels less parasitic) is black cards that cost life. I'd imagine the most popular examples are...
Sep 24, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Miasmir's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
Looking at your eyeball section reminded me of some of my favorite magic eyes: I'm enjoying watching your progress here!
Sep 24, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
Dom's Stream of Consciousness
with
Like
.
CUBECON 2026 After a few years away I went to CubeCon again this year! I had no real intention of going until quite late - I hadn't...
Sep 24, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
I've been selecting some diverse representations of various civilizations, but I think the cube would be more resonant with lineages you...
Sep 24, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
I think no-deckbuilding is a really good solve for these kind of weird mixed power environments that are really focused on aesthetic...
Sep 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This was a bonkers spoiler season but I reigned myself in to a mere () cards. Fliers: Sphinx of False Conclusions Lyra, Tolarian...
Sep 22, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
No deckbuilding desert cubes are all the rage right now in the cube community and I was thinking, why couldn't I join in on the fun. Can...
Sep 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Check out this list that I was tinkering with a few years ago: https://cubecobra.com/cube/list/realmsoftheunreal
Sep 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
The set's a banger and it's got me cooking on all my cubes. For right now I'm heavily focused on Landfill, since it's seeing actual play...
Sep 22, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Nope you are 100% right. I shared the cube list, but truth be told, it's a little early as I'm mostly cataloging right now. Patron of...
Sep 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
Some great finds for sure! But some of the more fantasy/whimsical art doesn't really suit the vibes. Patron of the Arts and Essence...
Sep 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Modified humans, first pass My first pass of modified humans was to look through the horror type. One thing to remember is that the...
Sep 21, 2026
Members
Top