Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
I'm looking for cards like Ebon Praetor in sets before Mirage. Ebon Praetor I'm talking about incomprehensible art you have no context...
Sep 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
This is really cool!
Sep 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
I think that having it as a "may" is going to be conducive to all of the transform cards. Like, Lone Rider is a "may" if you don't...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
marofl
.
Will Find Space Dark Matter Manipulator Lich's Relic Proft, Sinister Mastermind Tarmogoyf Twinned Vision The Echoverse Fulcrum Lot of...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
You hit the nail on the head here. That's definitely going to be a challenge and one that sounds tough to balance when it's flavor + art...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Topdeck Matters: The Heart of the Cards
with
Like
.
Thank you for reanimating the thread, ravnic Something that would be a good habit for the forum to keep (the Artifact and Sacrifice...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
PyreDream's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Topdeck Matters: The Heart of the Cards
with
Like
.
It needs a bit of fine-tuning as I figure out where empower falls, but you can have a look at the Surveillance Cube I made that includes...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Heart
.
Cool to see more and more flavour-based cubes on Riptide! Breaking singleton for a couple cards only is very cool and gets the theme...
Sep 20, 2026
Nanonox
posted the thread
All Tomorrows
in
Cube Blogs
.
All Tomorrows: A visual cube experience Cube list (WIP) @TrainmasterGT introduced me to All Tomorrows on a random preview thread and...
Sep 19, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
[500] CCC - Casual Champions Cube
with
Like
.
Cube Open Braunschweig ... was the greatest weekend of magic ever. The people, the atmosphere, the drafts. It was like a school trip...
Sep 19, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
29 cards. What a banger set with some awesome art. Appreciate it mechanically too. I think 'empower Jace' is being slept on, it is an...
Sep 18, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
This set has so many more cool cards than I expected. My cube is at a spot where I can’t fit all of the cards that I like, so I’m...
Sep 18, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This was my most anticipated set of the entire year and it has lived up to the hype. Time Spiral 2/Modern Horizons 4 love-child with a...
Sep 18, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Jace has set the multiverse afoul in his quest to remake the world in his image. The result? Some sick Cube cards. I think the set has...
Sep 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I had missed Marwyn too, but I'm pretty sold on Cultivator at this point. I think deathtouch is a good tool for green to have to deal...
Sep 17, 2026
Members
Top