Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
I have a draftable version of the cube available here. Settled on 17 lands per player, with no shuffling. That's not exactly true as I...
Monday at 11:57 AM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
If you want swingy and splashy, I think the clear pick is Entreat the Dead. It scales and can completely surprise the opponent out of...
Monday at 9:35 AM
Nanonox
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
I suspect a big part of why they feel old-bordered is that they use a limited palette of mechanics and effects to make dramatic cards...
Sunday at 3:21 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
Goblin Game
with
Like
.
I do 5x8 for smaller groups and it's worked really well for that, but I haven't tried it with 8 players. I think the biggest consequence...
Sunday at 12:21 PM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Goblin Game
.
I was wondering if you've ever experimented with 5 packs of 8 cards, no wheels. Considering that for my own no deckbuilding cube...
Saturday at 8:31 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
I think all of the mentioned cards are fine, except Farid. That is so above the line and I think I could explain why. First it's stats...
Saturday at 7:55 AM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
CBS
.
You had me with Bottled Cloister, but lost me with stuff like Farid and Ramos. I do agree that there are some new old bordered cards...
Saturday at 7:17 AM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Tithing Blade and Poet's Quill have too many things going on with learn and craft. Barbed Bloodletter is ok, but wither isn't...
Oct 2, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Fleshing out the whole no deckbuilding idea, I figured I would start with a known quantity and mimic Goblin Game's structure. I love the...
Oct 2, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Erik's "The cool side of Magic" cube
.
Is there a reason you want to squadron rather than breaking singleton for Welder? Pod would be a good candidate for sure if you go that...
Sep 30, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Legitimately loved it. Jace Tokens made tracking a breeze. My promo was Repurposed Enforcer and the card was really good. Off topic but...
Sep 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
It plays out even better than I expected. I think @Tavahka covered it well: it feels very skill-testing, fair, and satisfying. It gets...
Sep 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Idk, it's a pretty common brooch design ("Lover's Eye"). Not that it isn't recontextualized well here! Sadly, Magic isn't going for...
Sep 26, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Good shoutouts! I'm definitely adding Power Sink as a weird ancient thing and a playable counterspell. Vortex is tougher mechanically...
Sep 26, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This is exactly my experience: It's not about winning fast as much as getting value from coming down early. Compare these cards...
Sep 26, 2026
Members
Top