Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Schafkurai's latest activity
Schafkurai
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
FrogsHateBlue Cube
with
Like
.
Had an in person draft with a full 8 people this last weekend for the first time in a long while. Lotta people were learning the game...
Jul 24, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
https://cube.griselbrand.com/ You enter the Cube Cobra ID of cube's you want information on to create your own database (don't forget...
Jul 24, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Dom comes through again with a banger of a draft deck over on Cubecobra. It's a great showcase of the White discard package I wanted to...
Jul 24, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
As I rebuild the cube, I notice a gap in my aggro section that could potentially be bridged. I am talking about White's contribution to...
Jul 24, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
This set is scoring very favorably on my scale for UB cards that don't need a re-skin. There's a lot here already that would work in my...
Jul 23, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Anything that triggers off an artifact being cast Pinnacle Emissary, Patchwork Automaton, Riddlesmith, Ravenous Robots, Kappa...
Jul 23, 2026
Schafkurai
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
This card looks fantastic. I have sacrifice in black and an overarching artifact theme in all colours, so this should be a great fit for...
Jul 23, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I don't normally do this but I was procrastinating so I made my early changes for this set in Cube from just what's been spoiled...
Jul 21, 2026
Schafkurai
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I really like this one! I'm currently running Restoration of Eiganjo and they occupy a similar space. This is a bit more front-loaded...
Jul 21, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
Fun & Quirky Cube Packages
with
Like
.
I love my Mardu artifact cheat package for medium powered cubes Goblin Welder Reveillark Vesperlark Desperate Plea Alesha, Who Smiles...
Jul 21, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I like this one for my bounce to hand theme. You upgrade a creature and reuse an ETB. You can also save it from removal or have a weird...
Jul 21, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
Gruul Aggro-Madness
with
Like
.
You've hit the nail on the head here. Outside of Speaker, Green's best discard outlets remain Wild Mongrel, Noose Constrictor, Fauna...
Jul 2, 2026
Members
Top