Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Tavahka's latest activity
T
Tavahka
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Heart
.
Legitimately loved it. Jace Tokens made tracking a breeze. My promo was Repurposed Enforcer and the card was really good. Off topic but...
Yesterday at 9:55 PM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Heart
.
It plays out even better than I expected. I think @Tavahka covered it well: it feels very skill-testing, fair, and satisfying. It gets...
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
T
Tavahka
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I had a GW deck with 3 Inspired Tethermage and a couple of the Way enchantments so I was trying to empower Jace as much as I could. I...
Yesterday at 11:36 AM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
wagg
.
Really wish this was one of the sets where we got 4 commander decks. I'd have killed for an enemy-wedge echo version of Alara (named...
Sunday at 12:14 AM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
The Anti-singleton Singleton
with
pogchimp
.
I think I finally want to try ... Hedron Alignment ... with a "pick 1, get 4" sticker. As an occasional. Could actually be a neat mini...
Thursday at 8:09 AM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
No deckbuilding desert cubes are all the rage right now in the cube community and I was thinking, why couldn't I join in on the fun. Can...
Wednesday at 9:40 PM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
I think no-deckbuilding is a really good solve for these kind of weird mixed power environments that are really focused on aesthetic...
Wednesday at 9:40 PM
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Velrun's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This set feels so Magic!
Sep 15, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Fblthp, Impossibly Lost Geist of Saint Thalia Both of these are sweet
Sep 11, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Ombrophage's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
Watcher of the Wayside I think this guy deserves some praise as an underrated(?) glue card. He's a 3/2 for 3 with a decent set of...
Sep 11, 2026
T
Tavahka
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Bestial Incursion Saw this one this morning and immediately thought "This is a riptide card." Not sure if I want to introduce another...
Sep 11, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Ombrophage's post
in the thread
General
Embrace the Chaos / Cube Occasionals
with
Like
.
I think this is a great take. Why not always remove the proverbial or literal Vengevine from our cubes? We all have "usual culprits"...
Sep 7, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
Just remembered I need to sing the praises of Sentinel Tower. Everyone and their mother knows Aetherflux Reservoir is a less parasitic...
Aug 31, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Big bodies
with
Like
.
I have been trying since I finished the list for Red Deck Wins. I genuinely think a mono-U microcube can make manifesting this guy a...
Aug 30, 2026
T
Tavahka
reacted to
Aston's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
wagg
.
Rethinking 'Rethinking 'Rethinking Red'': Making Your Red Section More Red-Focused
Aug 18, 2026
Members
Top