Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
TekLazar's latest activity
TekLazar
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Really wish this was one of the sets where we got 4 commander decks. I'd have killed for an enemy-wedge echo version of Alara (named...
Saturday at 11:33 PM
TekLazar
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
This lifegain discussion is missing the really amazing card in the commander deck Niv-Mizzet, Ghost Counsel Really flipping cool...
Saturday at 7:59 PM
TekLazar
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
I think that having it as a "may" is going to be conducive to all of the transform cards. Like, Lone Rider is a "may" if you don't...
Sep 20, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Twinned Vision I was going to post this yesterday but the image didn't import, shocked no one else beat me to it still. Hybrid Think...
Sep 16, 2026
TekLazar
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Draconic Visitor Well... now that's fun. I can't wait to ravenous robots into this. (Since it's an instead, this makes Doubling Season...
Sep 15, 2026
TekLazar
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Massacre Girl into Massacre Wurm is pretty funny to think about. Syr Konrad, the Grim into Dreadhound is pretty close. (But you would...
Sep 14, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Master of Barbs I want to play this with a Goblin Bombardment and some tokens in play. Theorix Charm I've had a hard time identifying a...
Sep 11, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
pogchimp
.
Proft, Sinister Mastermind Still don't really care for this set but Wring Flesh that you can unearth into a 5/5 is fun.
Sep 10, 2026
TekLazar
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Stingerquill's Goblins remind me of something... Scrap Welder Enthusiastic Mechanaut Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker God I hope not.
Sep 9, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
japahn's post
in the thread
The Smooth Twin Cube
with
Like
.
https://cubecobra.com/cube/overview/smooth The Smooth Twin Cube is the second paper cube I’ve built. The Elegant Cube was assembled in...
Sep 1, 2026
TekLazar
replied to the thread
General
The Anti-singleton Singleton
.
Both me and Japahn experimented with Twinning Cubes (each pick of a card gives you a duplicate). You can read about his cube here. His...
Sep 1, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Sep 1, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
I do not need a taxonomy of cubes that categorizes them into pizza, burgers, pudding, cheesecake, paella, ramen, English breakfast and...
Aug 28, 2026
TekLazar
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Turntimber Sower vs Skittering Precursor I like both these cards a fair amount and yet I find myself consistently happy to include...
Aug 27, 2026
TekLazar
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
.
To me that sounds like a goulash. Which is what peasants used to make when they wanted to get rid of leftovers. They would throw...
Aug 27, 2026
Members
Top