Search results

  1. Brad

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    I saw that and I think I Discorded it to Onder. Didn't realize it was you. Hell of a Mind Stone. The text box is really nice. I think there's a good 10ish decent looking Empower cards. I suspected the mechanic was very useful. One surveil can crucially smooth out an early game land. I've been...
  2. Brad

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Anyone with Empower Jace first impressions from the prerelease? Seems like it had a ton of potential as a smoothing mechanic.
  3. Brad

    General [FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes

    Life gain might always be a deck that's close, but never gets there. It kinda need two separate parts of the deck to come together, which makes all the cards involved narrower. Even as we get a lot of options for the deck, we'll get more options for other decks, too. Bloombrute is a fine...
  4. Brad

    General [FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes

    All are maybes so that I can reference this later. A few red ramp options is a highlight for me. Are we at a point where we can run a life gain deck that isn't annoying?
  5. Brad

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Any other non-vanilla with two effects able to Pod into effectively itself?
  6. Brad

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Efficient non-Eldrazi removal that can pitch an early titan. Right up my alley, but might not be worth a gold slot.
  7. Brad

    General Big bodies

    There exists a theoretical cube where this is the best payoff for the best strategy and it's beautiful.
  8. Brad

    Card/Deck Broken cards for lower power

    Can lead to bad games, so I don't like it, but it's a fine card.
  9. Brad

    General "Looking for a card"-Thread

    $35 Glimpse brew I made quite some time ago. Basically get 3 lands then cascade and win. Needs expensive free spells to interact at all, but it goldfishes well. The mana is also budget. Easily upgraded. It's basically as cheap as possible when I made it.
  10. Brad

    General Fight Club

    Harvester MUST be good if we look at Grim Lavamancer. I kind of like Clockwork Percussionist and Sarpadian Simulacrum.
  11. Brad

    Sets Mystery Booster Commander Edition (MBC)

    Not UB? I'll take it!
  12. Brad

    General CBS

    Any pile of cards that you like set up with any amount of intent will turn out fine at worst.
  13. Brad

    Sets The Hobbit

    "Little" Bear Bigger than a bear. This is why I can't stand UB smh...
  14. Brad

    [Card Design] Small / Medium / Big

    Wrenn and Eleven 1UBRRG Your maximum hand size is eleven. Whenever you activate a loyalty ability of Wrenn and Eleven from that Stranger Things Secret Lair in 2021, you draw a card and you lose 1 life. Then if you have eleven or more cards in your hand, you may cast an instant or sorcery spell...
  15. Brad

    General Gruul Aggro-Madness

    charging strifeknight
  16. Brad

    Card/Deck Broken cards for lower power

    My favorite card of all time.
  17. Brad

    General CBS

    Tech jobs dried up, so I haven't messed with any coding for quite a while, but I appreciate the feedback and that you're reading way back in time!
  18. Brad

    Card/Deck The Selesnya Conclave (GW)

    otag:hate-flash Theros used a lot of sorcery speed and overpriced removal to make it more reasonable to build a large threat out of multiple cards.
  19. Brad

    General [MSH] Marvel Super Heroes

    "Black" "Bolt" Not black. Not a bolt. This game has become a joke smh
  20. Brad

    General Custom Cards: The Lab

    B seems pushed. 1B seems alright.
Top