Search results

  1. TekLazar

    General [WAR] War of the Spark

    Yeah I agree, I've been looking for some beat sticks that help push archetypes. I'm not wanting the power level of the higher end M11 Titans, but outside of multicolor options everything is either Sheoldred, Whispering One or Soul of Innistrad. Pig Daddy is pretty pushed, but I love the idea of...
  2. TekLazar

    General [WAR] War of the Spark

    Turns out that Doom Whisperer is not part of the cycle
  3. TekLazar

    General [WAR] War of the Spark

    I love how universal this Fling is, not only is it great with tokens, but I don't have to worry about, Ghalta, Primal Hunger being flung. Definitely something I want to test.
  4. TekLazar

    General 2-player Sovereign's Realm cube?

    Longtime lurker, but I've been experimenting with something similar. Basically I stole the mana-lands gameplay from Kaijudo/Duel Masters with some slight differences. Very similar to your idea but quick rundown. Discard a card from your hand, get a land that taps for the card's color. If the...
Top