I have played several (yes, not super many, but some) mirror matches looooong ago. And it is quite interesting. Like one of those ‘who blinks first’ kind of things.
Mirrors are usually super interesting if they happen rarely.
Give it a few days. Maybe even only a few hours. Meta will have settled like it always does in Hearthstone (They are talking about Hearthstone, by the way, to those who are wondering)
I voted for the Brothers’ War one. I like the new Pain land cycle arts actually.
However in cube I would 100 % add the Apocalypse even though I think the new art is better.
@Onderzeeboot
Sentinel of the Eternal Watch Dark Souls vibe. Maybe I should find room for this gem.
Pelakka Wurm is an excellent choice too. Very interesting and pulls a player in.
@Nanonox
I really like your choice of Eternal Dragon. I bet a lot of control players would like to ride this...
My super low powered starter sets runs the dragons from Dungeons and dragons. The uncommon ones.
White DragonBlue DragonBlack DragonRed DragonGreen Dragon
They not only remind me and half the play group of Heroes of Might and Magic. They also go perfectly with our D&D/Middle Earth setting the...
I think it would be a good idea for you to change your schedule to 1 time per week.
And also stay out of the official spoiler seasons which are those 1-3 week periods where cards are being spoiled every day.