Search results

  1. henkdetenk

    General Old border cube archetypes

    Tireless Tribe + about face + valor Nostalgic kitchentable dreams.
  2. henkdetenk

    General Old border cube archetypes

    I don't even see old border alt art cards as old border. I think the only old border version "new card" I run is Grim Lavamancer with the new art on the old frame, but the original was printed in Torment so it doesn't count and I am not a hypocrite.
  3. henkdetenk

    General Old border cube archetypes

    Kird Ape and Rancor are old border too, silly.
  4. henkdetenk

    The ISDODYAKH Set Cube

    Man, it's been a while since I last updated. So, I've overhauled the cube quite significantly since my last post, and it's still a big work in progress. First, this is no longer a true set cube in the sense that the number of copies per common has been dropped to two, but I've kept the size of...
  5. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Coastal Drake Apocalypse is here.
  6. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Beat me to it.
  7. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Let's see your face be your shield when you don't exist. vanishing
  8. henkdetenk

    General Custom Cards: The Lab

    Oh totally, I'm just using placeholder art since I didn't know if I wanted to use the cards, didn't know that was a nono, sorry!
  9. henkdetenk

    General Custom Cards: The Lab

    So I've been trying my hand at making some custom cards for my cube, because white could use some more graveyard interaction, and this is the stuff I've come up with. I'd appreciate any and all feedback, as I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing. The powerlevel I'm going for is...
  10. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    White ward
  11. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Kamahl's sledge Raw efficiency.
  12. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Engineered Plague It would appear your spirits have caught a cold, mister Bond.
  13. henkdetenk

    General [Almost Daily] Every Set in Magic, Cube Edition

    Legions is such a weird set, in what is probably my favourite block of all time. It's like Torment's weird little brother who only wants to talk about goblins. Like, my old highschool ODY era simic madness/threshold deck is what even got me back into cubing. It's like Legions just decided it...
  14. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    You really pulled out all the stops, a 1/2 for 4. Good lord. lunatic barbarian
  15. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Skeleton Ship I'm on a boat, though.
  16. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Blitz leech
  17. henkdetenk

    General [Almost Daily] Every Set in Magic, Cube Edition

    Young Wolf + Rapid hybridization + Experiment one = FUN I have a lot of fond memories of RtR and Gatecrash, limited and standard was a lot of fun when Innistrad was in rotation too. Evolve and undying make for such a fun enviroment. Evolve in general just felt very rewarding to build, and...
  18. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    The age of man is over. The time of the wombat has begun. rabid wombat
  19. henkdetenk

    General [Almost Daily] Every Set in Magic, Cube Edition

    Red Sun's Zenith Red Sun's Zenith has been going in and out of my cube for ages, competing with Devil's play or Disintigrate (you will never convince me the art doesn't make it a better card). The exile effect hits hard, permanently getting rid of annoying recursive cards. Signal Pest I'm...
  20. henkdetenk

    General Infinite Power Creep

    Ogre Shaman
Top