Search results

  1. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    I agree. We are all different (more or less) and all have different taste (more or less). I respect other people with different opinions than mine which in this case is pro 95 % of Magic sets that gets released into Standard.
  2. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    Green mill.
  3. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    But maybe you could go duplicate Gary where one of the cards has Theros art and the other has Beyond Death art.
  4. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Alpha?
  5. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    For anyone running mono black devotion: You now have the option of running two Merchants without having duplicate art.
  6. Velrun

    General Custom Cards: The Lab

    See? It is SO difficult finding a good piece of art for this effect.
  7. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    Yep, that’s the one for Christmas eve! Reminds me of Sulfuric Vortex More tomorrow
  8. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    Spoiler season official starts now. (1 card/day for some time though)
  9. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    About if Embereth Shieldbreaker reads as a worse Manic Vandal or it almost always being a better version of it we discussed here: https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/eld-throne-of-eldraine.2033/page-3#post-84585 The Magic the Gathering Online Vintage Cube just replaced Manic Vandal with the...
  10. Velrun

    General Mystery Booster

    All Magic cards are glorified proxies :P
  11. Velrun

    General CBS

    No problem man :) Here it is for anyone wondering: https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/custom-cards-the-lab.403/page-87#post-82753 I usually don’t want to delude real Magic threads with custom cards so I didn’t upload the picture. My bad! I really like this target discard because it doesn’t...
  12. Velrun

    General CBS

    I am not 100 % sure why I was quoted with the custom card Penny for Your Thoughts before that rant but you made me read it all and I am happy I did :) However there is a huge difference between getting Turn 1 (or any other turn) Thoughtseized and getting Penny for your Thoughts’ed on that same...
  13. Velrun

    General Green four drop creatures

    This! I really want to run a card like Daretti, Scrap Savant but don’t want any card with added off-format text.
  14. Velrun

    General CBS

    Four words: Penny for Your Thoughts
  15. Velrun

    General Cultic Cube video series

    That theme music is addictive; I can’t get enough. Greater Gnoll you are an expensive acquaintance. This made me include Bramble Sovereign: https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/cultic-cube-video-series.1990/#post-80939 This made me include Arguel’s Blood Fast and Growing Rites of Itlimoc...
  16. Velrun

    Sets (M20) Testing/Includes Thread

    Just came here to say you will not regret having a Grixis discard theme in your cube!
  17. Velrun

    General Cultic Cube video series

    I fear I might not understand what Split Screen really does. Can someone explain why and how Split Screen is a Brainstorm? Thanks :)
  18. Velrun

    The Coliseum

    Yes of course I will :) The potion mechanic you are referring to is the one we have on the talent card called ‘Alchemy’ which is a level 1 talent. It is the only card in the cube that creates potions. You find it about 50 % of the way down if you click on the link above. Each player may...
  19. Velrun

    Sets [THB] Theros Beyond Death *SPOILER*

    Fun fact: I met Ramin Djawadi at a Game of Thrones concert in Copenhagen because we had VIP tickets to do an interview with him. We got a lot of fun answers to our questions but the one I wanted to share with you guys was to my question about what his story with Game of Thrones and how he came...
  20. Velrun

    General Mystery Booster

    For the angel how about the artwork for Mirrodin Pure that never came to be when Phyrexia won the battle during Mirrodin Besieged? Edit: For anyone who doesn’t know: During the second Mirrodin block Wizards let the players decide if Mirran or Phyrexia would win the war by having stores report...
Top