A place for input:

I was thinking I might make a space to ram the one thing I can think of so far.

1) I was excited when I found you could adjust the pack sizes in your excellent draft simulator but then I couldn't mess around with the number of packs I'd be seeing. I wanted to get a better feel for 4 11 card packs that I draft with Eric but anyway, that would be a standout feature.

2) I was also talking to people on a pauper cube board about 15th card gimmicks and I'm thinking that's the sort of cube I'll be making in enough time so that might be a bit weird to implement. It would be 14 cards of the normal selection and a random insert from a different group (I was hearing stories about random urza lands but I was thinking just giving a random rare per pack would be fun).

These might be a bit dated as I've been sorta without a proper computer for the last week and a bit.

Anyway definitely my favourite magic resource outside of gatherer and probably the slickest of the fan sources, you've really set a standard.

Just as a heads up: It is now possible to change the number of packs for each player in a draft.

Pack configuration would be cool, though.

lebenski

CubeTutor Developer
I was thinking I might make a space to ram the one thing I can think of so far.

1) I was excited when I found you could adjust the pack sizes in your excellent draft simulator but then I couldn't mess around with the number of packs I'd be seeing. I wanted to get a better feel for 4 11 card packs that I draft with Eric but anyway, that would be a standout feature.

2) I was also talking to people on a pauper cube board about 15th card gimmicks and I'm thinking that's the sort of cube I'll be making in enough time so that might be a bit weird to implement. It would be 14 cards of the normal selection and a random insert from a different group (I was hearing stories about random urza lands but I was thinking just giving a random rare per pack would be fun).

These might be a bit dated as I've been sorta without a proper computer for the last week and a bit.

Anyway definitely my favourite magic resource outside of gatherer and probably the slickest of the fan sources, you've really set a standard.

Thanks a lot for the kind words :) As Vince pointed out, number 1 is in place now so check it out and let me know what you think.

I've had quite a few requests for something like number 2 particularly from the EDH Cubers. These guys typically like to include exactly one Legendary Creature in each pack and draft and entire EDH deck! Others like to simply recreate the 1 Rare/Mythic, 3 Uncommon, 11 Common ratio from a normal draft. It's on my list so look out for it in a future release.