April Fools Seat C: Onder-C-Boot

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN HIJACKED BY THE great SUBMARINE!

Jason asked me to take over. I don't play online, but I can at least try to trainwreck this draft, and maybe someone else can play my deck ;)

Picks:
Rectangle C (Jason):

Rectangle B (Dom Harvey):

Rectangle A (James Stevenson):

Rectangle H (japahn):

(it was at this point in time that Onderzeeboot wondered if someone was going to pass him something worth picking up other than mana fixing and removal)

Rectangle G (Kirblinx):

(flash forward only a little into the future, and Onderzeeboot finally picked up some decent beaters, and more fixing of course, and oh, another premium removal spell too)

Rectangle F (pillow)

Rectangle E (Modin):

(oh wow... that's a late Godless Shrine, and a late Flooded Strand! so how many creatures did I pick up? this pack was absolutely nuts for me, hard picks on multiple lines!)

Rectangle D (Lady Mapi):

(hey, look! a on-color tutor! :D plus some finishers to fetch, I like this! good lord, these rectangles!)

Rectangle C (Jason Waddell):

(and finally, our pack back, with only playables! (okay, Oath isn't the most exciting, I know :p))

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Well, I think your current avatar is a bit iconic at this point. That said, I like the pun that your name means submarine and the first avatar is a picture of a submarine sandwich, and I think the second avatar looks cool.

Of course, the obvious option is to make your avatar your Minecraft avatar's face.

Hahaha, I had no idea that "sub" was short for "submarine sandwich". The second picture is the coat of arms (I think is what you call it) of the US Marine Corps. So the joke was "Sub Marine". I guess it actually says "Submarine Marine" though :')

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb

Dom, quoting quotes doesn't work. Can you edit your posts to delete the outer quote by James? Otherwise I'm in for a lot of extra typing.

(That quote above is literally everything I get when I quote your pass of James's pack.)

Edit: Jason fixed your posts, if you're wondering what I'm talking about :) It would be great if you could paste just the <spoiler> part for your next booster ;)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
This was an incredible difficult pool for me to build, because I had too many playables. I seriously couldn't figure out what to cut, so I instead started from scratch and added cards I thought had to be in until I arrived at my final 23.