General AsFan Calculator Tool

Hey everybody, I've been busy lately, so not much posting. I was wondering if anybody could point me to the web tool that calculates AsFan. I remember seeing a link here, but I can't find it anymore with the search function. Thanks in advance!

It's a rather straightforward calculation, is it not?

(X/C) * P = AsFan, where
X = count of measured variable
C = cube size
P = pack size

So in my cube, to calculate my AsFan for removal, we take my removal count (91) for X, divide it by my cube size (460) which is C, and then multiply by my pack size (15), which is P. This gives me a removal AsFan of 2.967, meaning each pack contains, on average, about 3 removal spells.

I'm assuming that I've been doing this right, anyway.. But if I am, it's easy enough to punch into a calculator.
(I'm going to be fairly embarrassed if I'm wrong about this.)

That's how I've been calculating it. So if it's wrong, you have company.

EDIT:
I think this is a more complicated process when analyzing the as-fan of an actual Magic block from a limited perspective because you have to factor in how much more frequently a common appears than an uncommon, rare or mythic. In cube, it's just a straight calculation because there is no frequency variable you need to consider. Each removal spell is as likely to appear as any other card.

Thank you all! Especially Grillo_Parlante for the link! I was going to mention it in an article this month. Do we know who I should credit this page to?