General CubeCon 2024– Vote for Highball 4K!

Hello! My Cube, Highball 4K, is up for selection in the CubeCon voting until May 21st at 9:00 AM CDT. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me out by following this link and voting for my Cube! You may need to create an account in order to vote!

VoteforHighballChallengerCubeCon.png

Keep ‘em Rolling!
—TrainmasterGT

My good sir, it's both an honor and my sincere privilege to report that I've now done my duty :cool: (...including, uh, finally going back and adding my approval alongside the 27 others that upvoted your post about eating a Siege Rhino, which *counts on fingers / toes / sundry other nubbins* seems actually to be a sizeable fraction of the currently-167 votes that the CubeCon poll has, so looks like peeps here should really get on the ol' ballot-stuffing train!)

I too voted for you.

As a firm believer that democracy is a responsibility as well as a right, I carried out my due diligence and perused your cube description on Cube Cobra.

Imagine my surprise to read that you had compared your cube to the Talyllyn Railway in Gwynedd, my favourite narrow gauge line in the world. The train itself is utterly charming, lovingly maintained and staffed by people with an infectious enthusiasm. But unlike some historic lines, the stops are all brilliant: one is a short walk from the romantic ruins of Castell y Bere; two have waterfalls; and another has a cafe. I hope you have had the chance to visit.

Anyway, any cube based on such a wonderful railway deserves my vote.

Congratulations on being chosen for CubeCon.