General Dominaria Remastered

Many consider Dominaria to be one of the best limited sets of all time. What would you change if you were going to make a retail draft simulation cube?

High level goals:
- Art must be good. Worst case, I can proxy something at a card maker, but would prefer not to if possible.
- Trim some of the unplayables and the crazy good stuff
- Minor boost to fixing
- Help the colors catch up to blue. At the end of the format, on MTGO it became pretty evident that forcing blue was a really strong strat.

Here is what Verhey describes the color pair archetypes as:
WU: Tempo Historic
UB: Historic Control
BR: Sacrifice Value
RG: Kicker Ramp
GW: Go Wide
WB: Legendary Matters
BG: Saproling Tribal
GU: Value Ramp
UR: Wizard Tempo
RW: Auras/Equipment

Ideas:
- The fixing could be a teeny bit better. I think I would replace some of the junk rares with the rest of the dual cycle to compliment the enemy lands:
Out

In:

- This card:

eventually crushed the format with the help of

Need to find a suitable non-hexproof replacement. Would be nice if it was still a good combo with Arcane Flight somehow. Blue is pretty powerful so it doesn't need to be crazy.

- Multani,

is probably a wee bit too powerful for retail limited. It is very hard to lose if you pull him because he blanks so much of the removal. It should be pretty easy to replace him with another powerful green critter that is slightly less resilient.

- Weak commons/uncommons that almost never make decks or get ran over by blue.

Some notes about the format. It's slow and there are lots of ways to kill 1 toughness dorks; there are a lot of good 1/3 blockers. The ground would often get clogged up by 1/1 bodies. So 2/1 bodies and similar ended up being pretty bad, while 1/x+1 cards and evasive creatures ended up being pretty playable. Removal was also really good, so cards without enter the battle or leave battle effects had a harder time. Red is considered pretty weak unless paired with blue in u/r wizards (the best archetype, and blue is the best color easily).

Candidates for removal:

I feel like there should be more green cards here, but a lot of their unplayed cards were sideboard cards so it's a little more difficult.