Enchantment Mini-Cube

I was wondering how a format with minimal permanent spot removal for creatures would play and realized this might work well in an enchantment themed cube. Enchantment-based spot removal is normally pretty permanent but much less so if enchantment removal is out in force.

The idea is that if you want to kill something permanently, you'll need to send it to the graveyard. But this will be more difficult to set up than normal. This makes auras suck less than normal too. To prevent games from just being a race between giant vertical growth creatures, there's a lot more enchantment removal than normal. Currently 52/162 nonland cards are enchantments so even narrow enchantment removal should be pretty playable.

First draft of the cube is probably pushing the enchantment theme waaaaaaay too hard, but I think it makes it clear what the idea of the cube is. Currently, I'm worried the best play pattern will often be to bounce some of the enchantments that can be returned to hand up and down over and over to trigger abilities. This kind of counteracts one of my original goals which was to minimize repetitive play patterns partly by not putting in much graveyard recursion.

To become a full-size cube, the absurd everything synergizes with enchantments theme would be softened and there would probably have to be aggressive singleton breaking. I would like there to be more possibilities or at least distinct feeling enchantment based strategies, but haven't yet figured out how to broaden the environment without making the enchantment removal too much weaker (and by extension, needing to bring ordinary spot removal back into the cube to prevent things from degenerating into theros draft).

link http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/46139