Extremely Sneaky Cube (360) (It's Grozoth Time)

CubeTutor link!

I want to thank Jason Waddell for the original inspiration for this idea. What is this idea? You should be able to draft this deck:

without ruining everyone else's fun. As far as the thought experiment goes, I think I'd enjoy drafting this now and then but not as a main event. It seems like a fun way to cool off after a more serious competitive endeavor. (just kidding, Grozoth is as deadly serious as it gets.)

The key idea is that Sneak Attack is only as fun as the cards you play for free with it. I've made my selections based on what people I know seem to think are fun cards, as well as those that intersect with the other archetypes available here. Those archetypes include:

Flicker Effects, to keep the creature you cheat in;

Shallow Grave, because its drawback is so similar to that of Sneak Attack so similar cards will synergize with both;

Astral Slide, because it interacts well with Sneak Attack and a cycling subtheme will help all of these pseudo-combo decks get where they're going;

Living End and Hypergenesis as cascade combos, because they work well with the cycling and giant monster themes respectively;

Birthing Pod, because all the value creatures, flickering, and graveyard themes obviously point to it;

Sacrifice Effects, because they can be slotted into a huge number of the other decks here and perform marvelously; and

Show and Tell, so that more colors can do cheaty stuff.

Subthemes include (but are not limited to) CMC=9 (obviously), Clash (yes, seriously), Flashback, and Dredge (not as a deck but to help other engines along.) (also parentheses.)

I'm a little uncertain about the mana base. It seems fine in fake drafts but I think in reality nearly every deck in this cube is three colors and there probably isn't enough support for how hungry they want to be. Could someone with more experience picking lands for a 360 (e.g. anyone but me) chime in here?

It's theoretically possible to build an aggressive deck, though definitely not a pure aggro deck. Removal and counterspells are mostly terrible (discard is non-existent) to allow silly strategies to thrive, but perhaps this is unnecessary as most decks have access to sacrifice or flicker to save their Krosan Colossus.

Also, if anyone has any cards that sound like they'd fit right in in this strange land, let me know; there are like 50 slots I'm not happy with right now. It's very much a first draft (no not that kind.)

Rise of the Eldrazi has a lot of cards that explicitly play well with large CMC beasts, e.g. Induce Despair, Explosive Revelation, Disaster Radius.

Duskmantle Seer also has to be worth some laughs in a cube like this.

Another opportunity for mischeif is cheating in your opponent's fatties - Puppeteer Clique is a nice one, Bribery is powerful bit not very subtle.

I think my boy Eureka might have a little bit of fun in this kind of cube. The mana cost is downright hefty compared to a lot of the other cheaters but sometimes you don't get to yolo into hypergenesis and have to play the waiting game.