Card/Deck Green/Blue Landfall

Though I want to like it the problem I would have with running this myself is that while the deck seems like it may be fun to play, a lot of the individual cards are narrow and not very exciting. You durdle a lot and then maybe win with a Baloth woodcrasher? Like you said, the payoff cards don't knock your socks off. While you think we can get there on the next trip to Zendikar, I have little faith. The best landfall card during BFZ standard was... printed in SOI.

Kefnet is a card I've never played with, but I could see him being a bomb in this sort of deck.

I know meloku's been mentioned but it seems like a slam dunk? Why not run it? Too good?

I know you mentioned you got rid of some lands in the graveyard cards, but maybe mending would be worth having anyways? It definitely can set up a big multi landfall turn and win with the baloth, mill your opponent with the crab, or be totally disgusting in a wildfire deck... okay, maybe that's a reason not to run it?

I think its always very important to clearly state what power level we're talking about when discussing deck ideas like we are in this thread. I don't agree that the deck is mostly durdling, since it to me seems to be just a ramp deck with some flair.

Edit: Added some example cards that want additional land triggers and that enable land triggers
Edit2: I think I like Kefnet!

Oh no, how will you even begin to fathom to win the game with a card that is merely a trampling 14/14 due to the crippling -1/-1 counter? :p

multani, yavimaya's avatar actually turned out to be correctly identified as the lost persist crash of rhino beetles

i think taking a whole turn to recast is fair indestructibility. any deck without a solid finish strategy is durdles. including those bombs would help reduce the one hour game to a playable time frame