Site News How to participate in a RiptideLab Draft

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I'm going to talk to my players tonight, and see how many I can recruit. Its a little awkward because thats 10PM our time, but I might be able to get a couple. I'm thinking maybe 3 from my group, +you, that should give us a good base to plan around. I prob won't be able to get them to hop on tonight though, and we will have to plan for next week, or the week after.

Goal will be in two weeks time (I am going away next weekend). I was thinking about making it a bit earlier, as Gozmit and McMenno were doing it around midnight last time, so the earlier might be better, just means I need to get myself out of bed :p

Next draft: 25/2/18 @ 19:00 GMT

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I may have borked up on the time conversion front, as the 25th GMT would make it Monday morning for me, and thus I will be working but in two hours time from draft start. So I can host the draft and give cards out, but I won't be able to play any games.
What I meant to say was the 24th, but I'll leave it as the 25th and see how we go.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I'll be there at 19 GMT for both days. I can play tomorrow (24th) but I can't on the 25th, can still host and what not.

Not looking forward to waking up at 5am. But keen on drafting some pennies.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Had a draft fire with 6 players:
  1. Kirblinx
  2. Aston
  3. Grillo_Parlante
  4. Gozmit
  5. McMenno
  6. Durdle_Master
It all went really well. The draft process went by without a hitch, the trading to and from was also pretty smooth. The only issue was that my computer crashed just as I started round 2 vs Aston and it took like a solid 40 minutes before I was back up. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure everyone played at least 3 matches and had some nice interactive games.
I think most of us will be posting our stuff over on the Penny Pincher 2.0 Blog so check there later for some sweet decks, sweet plays and possibly even some vids.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Since the time was better for others last time I'll stick with that. So in another two weeks let's do another draft:

Next draft: 24/3/18 @ 19:00 GMT

I can definently draft, not certain as too playing, as i have to get up early (Say, like 07:00 GMT) the day after to draft cube (wow).