Card/Deck If this post gets 30 Likes, I will eat a Siege Rhino.

Someone wants to get the most liked post of the year.
Question is: a real life (siege) rhino or just a paper mtg version, or will you eat a cookie (which represent a digital version)?

Question is: a real life (siege) rhino or just a paper mtg version, or will you eat a cookie (which represent a digital version)?
Im going to have to ask my doctor about that. I think I could eat a card provided the ink isn’t toxic and it won’t mess with any prexisting conditions. Otherwise, I would just print an HD copy of a Siege Rhino on several layers of edible paper and eat that. No cookies though, it has to at least resemble a genuine WOTC Siege Rhino.

Im going to have to ask my doctor about that. I think I could eat a card provided the ink isn’t toxic and it won’t mess with any prexisting conditions. Otherwise, I would just print an HD copy of a Siege Rhino on several layers of edible paper and eat that. No cookies though, it has to at least resemble a genuine WOTC Siege Rhino.
Well, you could also make a cake with frosting that resembles the wotc rhino. If you go through the effort to bake one, you have my like.
Or out of veggies like the art made out of smaller photos.

Siege Rhino response emote out of it...

9011126a-20bd-4c86-a63b-1691f79ac247.jpg
Unfathomably based idea.