General Interesting p1p1 white cards

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I liked the feedback, testing out multiple suggestions from that thread at the moment.

Cards from my cube that would pull me into white p1p1, ignoring pinpoint removal:

Then the removal:

Pretty boring list...mostly power-maxy stuff. Hoping some folks can stir up some overlooked gems in this thread.

Academy Rector is a little too niche to be a p1p1 candidate. It's difficult to offer a similar density of support for it as say Tinker.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Cards not yet mentioned:

Wordmail is a beating and a half if you support that kind of deck. Empyrial Armor can provide similar results too. They can definitely feel removal-checky.

Archangel of Thune is a high powered top end by itself that benefits from incidental lifegain or a total build around in a pridemate deck, not to mention the combo with zuran orb.

Planeswalker-wise, Ajani Goldmane, Elspeth, Knight-Errant, and Gideon Jura are all best in class at what they do. Elspeth, Sun's Champion finishes like no one's business. These are all pure power level choices, but if you want to brute force the issue, they all work.

Citadel Siege is a powerful value accumulation engine that doubles as over costed removal if that's what you need.

The 3 mana double strikers all make me want to play a white deck. This includes Prophetic Flamespeaker who, in spite of the fact he clearly is not only red, but double red, makes me want to play white.

Shelter is my favorite cube card, period, but I doubt many other people would happily first pick it. If you play lots of wrath style removal it certainly loses some of its luster.

Seems odd to say you wouldn't pick academy rector pick one as there isn't enough support? If that's the case why is it in your cube? I would take rector pick one, great build around.

I usually like to draft Rector at least a few picks in as it's not the easiest piece to pivot with. The decks it's most useful in are pretty varied, often times having very few cards in common between them (Saproling Burst vs Omniscience vs Overwhelming Splendor). My cube leans more heavily on graveyard and artifacts, so Rector's role is more reserved as a compliment piece. I'm still trying to find a way to get the most out of it in my cube, but I'm not looking to start switching my Archfiend of Ifnirs to Doomwake Giants yet. Of course it makes a fine first pick if you're in the mood for a little gamble.

Density of support aside, Tinker is supported by colorless cards which makes it a lot easier to pivot with as the draft plays out.

I am also interested in Enduring Renewal. How good can it actually be in cube and how can you get there?