General "Looking for a card"-Thread

I cube those already. They are great. I even have more although less aggro-playable versions of this effect.

They're great to support wildfire-style decks too.

Phyrexian Processor is definitely not a card I would ever run in aggro. Costs a whopping 8 mana before it even does anything!
It is definitely a card I run in green aggro in my urza cube.
Why? well the life often does not matter in aggro, but the multiple bodies it can generate is. Yes 8 mana, but it is over two turns.
Thing is with aggro, one often runs out of gas at a certain point. The creatures of your opponent become stronger than your early aggro creatures. To add, you do not want many high mana cost creatures. The processor is just what the doctor ordered. In a control deck it is less powerful since often you already lost a lot of life.

Are there colorless artifacts, low-middle power levels, that aggro and control decks would both be interested in? At least being fine with having them as their 24th card or something like that?

I have a few in my list, but really not that many.

(The servant only in monocolor of course.)
I feel like Aggro and Control are kind of trying to do different things, so unless you're playing something generically good or a removal spell, you're unlikely to find good overlap. That said, I think this card fits the bill:

I really like Ring of Gix in low-power formats. It's a nice mana-sink that lets you play a classic card. Control decks and aggro decks like being able to tap down the opponent's biggest thing forever. The echo keeps midrange decks from wanting this card since they would rather not pay the {3} twice. By contrast, aggro can use the ring once it's out of cards, while control can use the ring once it has plenty of mana to pay the echo and start activating.

Ring may well be better despite the echo because it comes down a turn earlier, which can be crucial against faster decks. Both are showing their age against modern creatures, though.

I am looking for a {R}{W} card, that rewards going wide in a way, that it works for the '1-drop into Raise the Alarm'-Version as well as for the slower midrange version that casts Beetleback Chief, and not as a curve topper. The card should be a reward for pursuing either approach of a go wide strategy. Power level wise, it should be somewhere around stuff like Glorious Anthem and Goblin Bombardment.

I think these are both somewhere between Glorious Anthem (which I think is just "pretty good") and Goblin Bombardment (which I think is often "extremely good"):

I was surprised not to find more high-power creatures that fit this description, but I guess WotC has been leaning more into artifact themes for RW recently. Some honorable mentions, though:

Oh wow. There are some cards I like here. I will put some in my maybeboard on 'cobra and spend the next few days thinking far too much and too hard about this minor topic. Thanks everyone :p

is great for protecting your creatures from Wraths when you have overcommitted to the battlefield.

is a lower powered card that clearly signals a go-wide aggressive strategy.

is a bit over-costed but can add to the board and pump your team. Not as good as Heroic Reinforcements in that specific role, but the added flexibility may make it worthy of inclusion.

Strictly on power-level? Ordered within tiers, based on my opinion and play-rates from my analysis of the Best of Boros:

Tier 1​

Tier 2​

Tier 3​

Goodness, a lot of these cards are just from last year.

There are plenty more I consider playable or even quite good, but if you're only looking at maximizing the power of every slot in your Cube (a dumb thing to do), this is how I'd categorize them.

Me realizing that 5 mana 8 Power is Tier 3.

1470156847205-Y39M16WCFYFQR4X75XON

Well, thats the consequence of the choices of wizards. They think that more mana should be exponential/much more powerful because, well I do not know why. This choice also implies that the game ends much quicker and last bit not least yields a vicious self-strengthening spiral. To still have aggro, those creatures should be made stronger to make it worth it, and in turn the 5 mana creatures should be made stronger. Rinse and repeat. This all leads to a play pattern of: threat ->bigger threat -> bigger threat ->...-> out of cards and lose. There is no room for durdling one turn.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
It’s also because RW almost always wants to be an aggro deck with a low land count, and casting a 5 drop off of 15 or 16 lands is pretty sketchy…

It’s also because RW almost always wants to be an aggro deck with a low land count, and casting a 5 drop off of 15 or 16 lands is pretty sketchy…
Hmm. Not sure about that. If it is stronger than big green, then big green will be usurped by big boros as opposed to aggro boros.

Riders of Rohan is probably my favorite Boros card for Cube for its incredible army-in-a-can, but at the highest power-levels, Whisperwood Elemental has not been play-worthy for a while, and adding another 2/2 to it isn't worth another color.