Looking for testers and input on my 360 card unpowered cube

This cube was inspired by the 2012 player's championship cube, although it's half the size. I've made many additions that were not printed at the time and also some that were in an attempt to increase the general synergy and possibilities of archetypes, the major change being that I chose not to add any planeswalkers.(for financial reasons) The land makes up a higher percentage of this cube compared to most and this is mainly to smooth out mana fixing but also to provide access to a whopping 30 manlands along with cards like strip mine and wasteland. The main archetypes are as follows: reanimator, blink, storm, land destruction, with aggro, midrange, and control being equally supported.

Here is the link to the cube on cubecobra, just hit the playtest tab to give it a go, I'm looking for criticism.

https://cubecobra.com/cube/overview/3f68717c-f9e4-498a-a290-a64c25e8b406

Cool, that's a not-so-old style cube!

I don't really feel like trying to draft this - my time is too limited - but if you're up for some games on Cockatrice with already drafted decks hit me up on Discord!

Edit: In general I find it kind of unhelpful to give any actual criticism without playing the cube, I don't even try to anymore, hence why I suggest playing.

Reactions: dbs