New to this forum and decided to post my cube:
http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/1486
Currently supporting:
White: ww, midrange, splash of reanimation, tokens
Blue: control, tempo, (mass) polymorph
Black: control, reanimation, some weenie beaters which aren't doing a lot tbh
Red: aggro, midrange, some LD + destructive force
Green: ramp and fatties

Looking to add amass the components and see beyond to help the polymorph deck to get rid of fatties stuck in hand.
For the rest not sure what tweaking I want to do.
I've never managed to get a full 8 player draft together, most of the time we are playing with 4-6 people.

Also based in Antwerp, so Jason, if you're ever looking for an extra player, feel free to hit me up :).

Managed to draft it once with mixed results. mainly due to drawing the fatties without a way to shuffle them back in the deck, hence wanting to add the 2 mentioned draw spells.
Deck was pretty reasonable with multiple walkers, countermagic and token makers.
Since then I added some more cards to support the theme, but haven't had a chance to draft it again.

I like the look of it, seems fun. How has elvish archdruid worked out for you? Doesn't seem like there are too many elves around for him?

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Any man who cubes pestilenceis a man I want to cube with. I regularly lament that the direction my cube has headed has pushed that card out. Does it work for you? Desecration Demon seems like superbestfriends with it.

I love Kor Duelist and I think you have enough equipment to make it work whereas I just don't think I could pull it off.

I also have no idea why Kismet is in this cube.

Also, your mana curve is very high. I did a mockdraft and was able to come out with a serviceable red/black aggro deck, but it seems pretty tricky to go under.

I think a lot of your card choices are very cool, but I worry that some may be overshadowed by the more powerful cards.

See Beyond is definitely a card you want.

I think you might want to link more decks into the superfatties if that's the angle you want to take. Figure a couple of more ways for white/black to reanimate them, maybe use sneak attack or into the breach so red can get in on the fun? Polymorph is a cool way to get blue involved, but if its going to be a reasonably big part in your cube (you have 5 7+ mana creatures in the colorless section alone!), make sure everyone is in on the fun.

Actually, you know who is perfect here? Riptide Shapeshifter!

This cube feels a bit like the dominant strategy is cheating eldrazis and huge robots into play and I wonder how fun that is on a regular basis? Aggro would need to be beefed up to help compensate, particularly the number of red one and two drops.

Edit: http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/58602

Having said that, I think the polymorph idea is really interesting and could be more interesting with some different fatties. If you wanted to push the polymorph theme and keep singleton then I would probably add proteus staff and riptide shapeshifter like like FSR suggests above. Then mutavault would be a natural add and it would intersect with a token theme.

I like see beyond generally and you could further support with lat-nam's legacy if you really wanted to. scroll rack would be a card that deck would want too.

You could then, if you wanted to push some 'polymorph' cards in other colours:

Erratic explosion
Explosive revelation
Gamekeeper
Kaboom!
Oath of Druids
Thicket elemental

Or am I going too deep? :)

Based on the comments above, I decided to tone down a bit on the fat, but also upping the tools for polymorph and reanimation a little.
Also cutting elvish archdruid and kismet, which were indeed a bit out of place.

Changes:
white:
-out: kismet, angelic arbiter,angelic destiny
-in: Spear of heliod, Brave the elements, Resurrection

black:
-out: dead weight, butcher of malakir
-in: Rescue from the underworld, grey merchant of asphodel

blue:
- out: mind control, foresee, grand architect
-in: see beyond, amass the components, serum visions

green:
-out: elvish archdruid