General New Game: Magic Legends

From what I've seen, it has no reason to be a Magic game.

The actual gameplay looks good, if Diablo clones are something you like.

I've always found these games to be too cluttered and slash-and-hack-ish for my taste. I'm a little intrigued by the deck building part, but i don't think I will enjoy this more than a simple draft on arena.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I'm here for it. I like Diablo clones. It might not have a reason to be a Magic game, but it sure adds to the appeal for me :)

No Ravnica and Phyrexia in the list of locations available, no Lightning Bolts for Red mages. Sadge.
Also, from what they've shown in the trailer, Mind mage doesn't actually get to... Smash their opponents' minds? Like, most of this classes's spells seem to be just water and wind in their core.
EDIT: There actually are two spells in the lightning vein (Shock and Lightning Strike), and you can even build a deck centered around casting cheap burn spells and getting a goblin whenever you cast one. As far as I understand, at some point you'll have a chance to summon any creature you've beaten, so Lightning Elementals (can't recall their name exactly, they look pretty similar to Hellspark Elementals) could round up the theme for me. Still, the game looks generic as hell: no iconic magic artwork in your spellbook (no magic artwork at all!), no iconic mobs and villains like Phyrexians and Eldrazi. By not implementing much stuff which is unique to MTG the developers are probably trying to attract new players, who are unfamiliar with the matter. I'm very very VERY far from being an expert in MMORPG, but wouldn't a unique flavor of magic have better success amongst new players in contrast to the generic fantasy atmosphere they've been served up for dozens of times before?