Newb Cube - Need BW Theme

"Newb" is a bit of a misnomer: my audience are friends that don't buy/play Magic cards anymore, and I made this cube so we could enjoy drafting 1-2x/year without spending money. As such, I'm trying to make it reasonably straightforward to draft so they're not lost, and keep the number of keywords and concepts to a minimum so they're not overwhelmed, but make sure each color combination has an interesting strategy and cool interactions.

...And all I have to test is Cube Tutor, haha.
http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/1224

Where I'm most stuck right now is BW's theme. It's currently the reanimation guild, but since BG is the "dredge" guild (w/o the keyword), I more often find myself building Junk or BGw decks that splash Obzedat's Aid and Unburial Rites. I enjoy those decks, but it means WB is never optimal.

I thought the overlap of WR tokens and BR sacrifice would bleed into a WB token/sacrifice deck, but that hasn't really panned out either (I removed Lingering Souls since it turned out to be the nuts in every W or B deck. Who knew). Again, BR or WR each accomplish the strategy better.

For reference, here are all the W/B-related 2-color combinations:
WU - Spirits
WR - Aggro/Tokens
WG - Auras

BU - Zombies
BR - Sacrifice
BG - "Dredge" (think Spider Spawning)

And since it contains both W & B:
WUB - Esper Artifacts

I'm considering extort since a couple in the group are familiar with new Ravnica cards, but I'm trying to be disciplined about the number of keywords everyone encounters until we draft more regularly.

I'm open to suggestions. Actually, feel free to comment on any aspect of the cube since, like I said, I can rarely test it IRL.

Thanks for your help!

At first I thought your clerics idea was awesome since I have fond memories of stalling with them around when I started playing Magic. I even found a fair number that overlap abilities that maybe I'll post when not on my phone (esper, tokens, sacrifice, cycling, etc.).

Unfortunately, any build I could think of in cube involved stalling until I could find Cabal Archon to start killing them. While that's somewhat WB's style, it's not as powerful or consistent as other things going on in the cube, and every other cleric bonus counts the number on the field, which is never reliable. I'm assuming Rotlung is good enough to go in any black deck.

Thanks for the suggestion! My next experiment will be to replace Evoke with Extort, but any other suggestions are welcome.