General Onderzeeboot, I have a question for you.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I'm doing good! I got a chance to play two 6-person drafts with my cube today, and I went undefeated in both of them! First with an {U}{B} self-discard deck, then with a {W}{B}{U}{G} control deck where I got the pleasure of sealing a game by recasting Marionette Master with the help of Muldrotha, the Gravetide, then -3'ing Jace, Telepath Unbound to flash back By Invitation Only for 4 (saccing the Marionette Master and 3 Servo tokens) all in a single turn. It was epic :D

I'm doing good! I got a chance to play two 6-person drafts with my cube today, and I went undefeated in both of them! First with an {U}{B} self-discard deck, then with a {W}{B}{U}{G} control deck where I got the pleasure of sealing a game by recasting Marionette Master with the help of Muldrotha, the Gravetide, then -3'ing Jace, Telepath Unbound to flash back By Invitation Only for 4 (saccing the Marionette Master and 3 Servo tokens) all in a single turn. It was epic :D
Good to hear! Blue Rhino decks are always fun. You get both the propane and the propane accessories!