One hundred and eighty cheap gadgets

This is one of those 4-color half-size cubes for 2 to 4 players.

Well, mostly 4-color - there's a wee green splash in there for the greedy, as an experiment.

Most of the cards in this cube can make, sacrifice, or boost artifact creatures. Grillo's golems are here along with a whole dump truck of thopters. Black is kinda short on inexpensive artifact-centric cards, so for now I'm following the Blood and Treasure to a nest of vampires. At least until a better idea for {B} comes along.

The maybeboard has some stuff in it that I'd like to squeeze in, or maybe just use as occasionals. Haven't bought urza's saga yet, but will put it in the cube as soon as I do!

Scheduling's hard online, whereas offline the trick is sifting through my old cards that've been sitting around for 7 or so years. But hopefully this cube doesn't wait years to get drafted, like the last one did!

Last edited:
ZQGkMRM.png

Thanks to the blood tokens I felt like I might as well include a bit of a discard theme, also. Heckin love cycling and channel!

Looks like a fun little cube. One card I noticed: Shining Armor. Is this really doing anything? It seems super weak.

Ah, yes, but it's peasant, so it's really easy to craft. But I warn you, I haven't updated this since I've started working on my custom cube last January.

I was reading about Penny Dreadful and it sounds pretty dope. I could maybe even play constructed on purpose! Though my first instinct is to cube with it