Card/Deck Planeswalkers

How has Sarkhan the Mad played out for people? I do have a standard riptide sacrifice theme, but it seems like a bit of a stretch there.

Venser's plus is very interesting, but his minus strikes me as potentially GRBS. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Ajani, Mentor of Heroes has been in my cube for only a little while. Haven't seen it do much, yet. Anyone have any experience with it?

I kinda like Vraska for some reason. I think her plus creates interesting combat decisions. It's true that there's a lot of competition in that slot, though, so she's likely on the chopping block.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is very strong. It adds 3 power which can probably attack immediately to the board or digs for a new dude to cast and then add three power to next turn. It adds resiliancy to green decks that go big. It occupies a similar niche as Garruk, Primal Hunter, but I like it better overall for how humorously it plays with +1/+1 counter support cards.

The last time I played Sarkhan the Mad was in a team draft where I paired myself against their best deck and dragged the match out by spinning Top to keep flipping lands off Sarkhan while just killing all his creatures until I finally killed him with Venser + Eternal Witness + Lightning Bolt. Then everybody decided to go eat instead of finish the rest of the games.

In other words, feel free to cut Sarkhan I guess.