General Power max cube - modern borders banned

Just wanted to ask if there is a list here that suits the topic in this thread?
Power 9 and all the other sick cards, but every card from 8th edition and up are banned.

I have my nicely proxied foil power 9 in my binders shouting "PLAY ME PLAY ME" and i would like to find a funny way to use them.
Casting Channel to gain a fast Draco seems like something i would like to see :D

I will start molding this idea into a list soon, but i'm pretty sure this idea isn't that original that some of you might have already made it in here, that would be a great place to start this endeavor.

Cheers.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
Haha thats a cute idea: a power max cube, but make it power max within the constraints of old school magic, where spells are grossly better than creatures.

My advice would be to strongly consider breaking singleton on the Moxen, as having a high density of them can really give your environment a distinct shape.
Other than that, try to find as many ways to win the game with spells as you can, and throw 'em all into the pot! Go nuts!

Chris Taylor

Contributor
My advice would be to strongly consider breaking singleton on the Moxen, as having a high density of them can really give your environment a distinct shape.
Other than that, try to find as many ways to win the game with spells as you can, and throw 'em all into the pot! Go nuts!

Utility Mox Draft?