Card/Deck re: o: {T}: creatures that tap (themeless theme)

I'm an unapologetic proxy maker. Sand off everything but the border (and hologram for rares, if you care) on the front of the card, print HQ images on Windows's wallet size, glue printer paper onto blanked card.

So far the only drawback is double sided proxies are noticeably thicker and heavier than other cards. Still, saves me from dropping $30 on a Jace VP or worrying about a real one getting damaged lost or stolen.

Since I'm in the process of actually getting cards for my cube (probably not the greatest idea given the financial state of the game but w/e) I've found double sleeving the real ones + paper on the proxy ones gives you a roughly even weight and thickness.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I'm an unapologetic proxy maker. Sand off everything but the border (and hologram for rares, if you care) on the front of the card, print HQ images on Windows's wallet size, glue printer paper onto blanked card.

So far the only drawback is double sided proxies are noticeably thicker and heavier than other cards. Still, saves me from dropping $30 on a Jace VP or worrying about a real one getting damaged lost or stolen.

Jeez wasn't he like 100$ at the height of last season?