Card/Deck The Azorius Senate (WU)

You even caught God-Pharaoh's Gift! :eek: But yes, Onder has kindly linked my blue token producers. :) It's not a very explicit theme, but there are enough pieces to assemble very neat little control-oriented token decks in {W}{U}, and I've found it to be a lot of fun. All of the pieces are highly desirable picks for other decks (black likes the multiple bodies and zombie producers, red loves Drake Haven and God-Pharaoh's Gift, etc), so it wasn't too hard to add in, although I certainly wouldn't mind another card like Rise from the Tides to pair with Aven Wind Guide :p

How powerful is this:

Seems fair? No way to protect itself, fairly narrow attributes....the ultimate is brutal, but it's vulnerable enough to not be a problem.

She's not great. The best use is - 2 on a wrath, but that needs her to stick around a turn. 7 HP makes her pretty beefy but it's incumbent on the control player (she only goes in control) to make her live long enough to be worth the investment.

I have a little bit of a different opinion on Narset Transcendent--if you ask me, the best use is Time Warp, and she fits great in an archetype that likes to double spells. Plow Under and other large effects work very well doubled, and Narset usually doesn't have a terribly hard time drawing an extra card with the plus.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I aim for games where both players are having fun.

Also, I don't actually like playing with Plow Under, it makes me feel dirty. But to each their own. If your group enjoys the card, my feelings about the card are obviously not a reason to cut it ;)

Similar to boros, I somewhat struggle with finding interesting Azorius cards - okay, with boros, it's actually not that hard for me to find something interesting that fits my powerlevel.

Blink. Lame.
Although I support ninjas, which makes the Guardmage interesting to me, since it's not as powerful as Cloudblazer, but still a very generic value card.

Now, these two also look somewhat goodstuff-y, but I like the command's flexibility. Time Wipe looks like a sweeper that not only dedicated control builds would want to play, but still feels very narrow, especially for a multicoloured card. I think I pass on that one.

Big creatures/control finishers. I really like Taigam if it wasn't for it's first ability. 'can't be countered' sucks really hard.
Drogskol Reaver looks cool, but also like a very generic value card, similar to the two blink-payoffs above.

Looks interesting, is it playable?

My feelings are that I'd just put Ojutai's Command into the list since it's something players will happily pick, a flexible spell with some play in nearly every kind of deck that supports its colours. Then I'd really like to add Taigam, but I really HATE it's first ability. Vanish into Memory looks interesting, never actually played the card. If nothing else fits the bill, I think I'm going with Elite Guardmage/Cloudblazer.

EDIT:
forgot some important information
I only have two slots for Azorius, and I browsed through ALL the cards on scryfall, and I listed everything that I'd even consider. It's really just about the cards on that list.

I'm testing and really liking fliers.dec for UW, but it somewhat requires you to make UW a "fast" color pair. If that's not to your liking I can definitely second Ojutai's Command.

migratory route has played really well for me. Fixes mana or offers 4 power of flying spread out on tokens. Both are pretty nice options.

Migratory Route has been very strong, but to the point I'm probably cutting it. Flying tokens are really hard to deal with, so it's a board wipe check when not under pressure. I'm trying to lower the speed of my environment, which will make it significantly better still. Thinking of Ojutai's Command for the slot, since I want versatile cards in the gold slots.

Vanish Into Memory is at its best when you have creatures to target with higher power than toughness. Bear in mind that that can be temporary - putting a Bonesplitter on a piker turns Vanish into an instant draw 4 discard 1 for {2}{W}{U}.

Vanish peaks with big tokens your opponent controls, because they don't return to the battlefield at all! :)

I ran it in my prior iteration. It's pretty meh, but a neat blink enabler with filtering stapled to it. Almost assuredly won't be running it in my new cube.