The Big Mistakey Cube

My early efforts at crafting custom magic cards proved problematic.​
My sewing improved quickly, but my designs, sadly, did not. The Havengul air; so foul.​
Too many ruined cards and Needle Pricks later, someone showed me Magic Set Editor.​





My partnership with Storm Entity began as a project to design a custom cube together, and it ended with a great and terrible mistake.​

He wants his favorite cards to have a place. And why not!?​
I'll want some powerful answers of course.​
​
But we're designing most of the cards! so why couldn't Jace, The Mind Sculptor be a fine pick?​



Nothing special.​
​
​

I tried to be Reasonable.​
At least I did at first.​
Fault (1).jpg​
 
0/10 no custom set symbol.
​

I'll give it to you Straight.​
​
That's hardly the only corner we cut.​
Spoiled Beetle.jpgB-O-Ring.jpg​
​
​
​
We designed hundreds of cards over the course of nearly three years.​
Never once in our right minds...​
​
At my insistence, revision was kept to a minimum. No idea too radical. A blank canvas! Freedom!​
​
Madness.​
​
Hall of Ascension.jpg ​
 
Top