The Magic Crumble Pie

Yeah, I haven't completed my pass on monocolored yet. There's the fight dragon in green, and maybe Keiga in blue that I could add, and then maybe the 4/4 for 2RR that burns opponent when a dragon is targeted

I'm a big fan of Thunderbreak Regent, although it would probably be your second best red 4 in a way which is not favorable towards the bottom two. I like it as a burn finisher a lot though. Keiga seems like she could be very annoying. I'm a bigger fan of Icefall Regent for my blue dragon, since it's not too big but still works as a finisher, while being able to stonewall an annoying threat. Foe-Razer Regent is very good, although I don't think it's necessary for Sarkhan Unbroken.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
To be fair, people tend to underestimate my bottom two red four drops :) Needletooth can quickly become a 2 for 1 with the fight spells in my cube, and Pyre Hound can grow frighteningly large, being a four drop that quickly lives through a Wildfire.

To be fair, people tend to underestimate my bottom two red four drops :) Needletooth can quickly become a 2 for 1 with the fight spells in my cube, and Pyre Hound can grow frighteningly large, being a four drop that quickly lives through a Wildfire.

They're definitely both cards that have terrific ceilings. It's just that the floor on them is kind of meh. Unless I were in a very specific deck, I'd probably want a Thunderbreak Regent before needletooth or hound unless I already had a shell to make them work.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
They're definitely both cards that have terrific ceilings. It's just that the floor on them is kind of meh. Unless I were in a very specific deck, I'd probably want a Thunderbreak Regent before needletooth or hound unless I already had a shell to make them work.
Yeah, you are right. Maybe I need to put in a more comparable card in the monocolor slot. How about one of these?

I've always had a soft spot for Fledgling , and it should play well with Wildfire, I believe, because the lands get sacced before the damage is dealt :)

Also, I hadn't looked through the C19 options for my cube, but.

Not in the four slot obv, but this is a pretty cool dragon!

Yeah, you are right. Maybe I need to put in a more comparable card in the monocolor slot. How about one of these?

I've always had a soft spot for Fledgling , and it should play well with Wildfire, I believe, because the lands get sacced before the damage is dealt :)

Also, I hadn't looked through the C19 options for my cube, but.

Not in the four slot obv, but this is a pretty cool dragon!

Backdraft Hellkite looks really fun.

Fledgling Dragon looks like the type of card that players would ignore because it looks weak without considering the other synergies in the cube.

I almost suggested Territorial Hellkite, but he hits really hard and has haste. He might be a little too good in aggro decks, despite the downside. Then again, if you want to make Naya a super aggressive color combination, I think he is a decent option.

Skyship stalker has cool art, but I'm not sure anyone is going to want a 3/3 flyer for 4.

Verix bladewing is even more powerful than Thunderbreak Regent, it just is a little bit more oriented towards ramp decks. It still is way better than the bottom two four drops in red.

Honestly, I think your red fours power band is pretty high. I don't think any of the cards we've discussed are better than Pia and Kiran Nalaar. That being said, Thunderbreak Regent, Verix bladewing, and Territorial Hellkite are all quite a bit stronger than Needletooth Raptor and Pyre Hound. I don't think either of those cards are bad, especially when they have proper support. Since I haven't played with your cube I'm really not sure what the right thing to add here is. If you're ok with having a wide power-band for this slot, then I still think Thunderbreak Regent is the most fun option for the slot. Otherwise, I'd go with either Territorial Hellkite or maybe Fledgling Dragon.

Since these dragons are partially being considered to increase the as-fan of dragons for Sarkhan, I don't think it would be bad if you went ahead an added a more expensive dragon to the list instead of going with a four-drop. For example, Bogarden Hellkite plays really well into ramp strategies while acting more as a late-game knockout finisher instead of an efficient mid-game threat.

Here is my draft

(0)

Ones
1 Cryptbreaker
1 Firebolt
1 Guul Draz Assassin
1 Reckless Rage
1 Rift Bolt
1 Zurgo Bellstriker
Twos
1 Blood Artist
1 Dire Fleet Daredevil
1 Incinerate
1 Makeshift Munitions
1 Orzhov Enforcer
1 Smuggler's Copter
1 Walking Ballista
1 Zulaport Cutthroat
Threes
1 Dreamstealer
1 Herald of Torment
1 Liliana, Heretical Healer
1 Weaponcraft Enthusiast
1 Yahenni, Undying Partisan
Fours
1 Braids, Cabal Minion
1 Gonti, Lord of Luxury
1 Pia and Kiran Nalaar Fives
1 Siege-Gang Commander Lands
1 Nomad Outpost
9 Swamp
7 Mountain
P1P1 was Liliana

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Here is my draft

P1P1 was Liliana

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/
Thanks for the draft! Much appreciated! :) You've got some mismatching tags (deck vs. cubedeck, they should all be cubedeck tags), and your Lands section does not start on a new line, same for the Fives section. When I pasted the text into Notepad++, it also seems like you have an empty line every other line. I tidied it up for you :)

Seems you picked a color combination that isn't supported in my cube though :D

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Thanks for the clean pic, next time I should be able to do it right!

After the first few picks I kept getting good orzhov cards, but I already got Makeshift Munitions, Liliana, Heretical Healer and Zulaport Cutthroat

Yeah, if you're going in blind, you can end up in a wonky color combination like {B}{R} that offers almost no fixing (you literally picked up 50% of the lands that produce both black and red), and no gold cards whatsoever. A pivot into Orzhov with a red splash would in hindsight probably have been most logical from your first few picks. You still got a sweet deck together though, but it'll probably struggle a bit in the field, just because the other drafters will have been able to pick up some of the stronger gold cards (edit: and much better fixing).