Sets (UND) Unsanctioned full spoiler

721382_v2.jpg

It's really nice to finally have the token to Water Gun Balloon Game, that always bothered me.
pippaduchessofdice.jpg

Also is pretty powerful, not exactly sure how the dice tokens would interact with populate though (The populated creature is probably a 0/0?)
bobbevyofbeebles.jpg

This is the only card I could see putting in my cube, really weird, but is a "fair" planeswalker since the tokens that you would normally use to chump block are also the loyalty and whatnot. Makes a fun little minigame that both you and the opponent play.

B.O.B is a total color pie break, but I'm pretty sure I'm still required to run it forever.

Alexander Clamilton looks very fun. In my cube, about 72% of spells are wordy, and the average card that's not a basic has 5 lines. Those are some good stats. Plus it's Alexander Clamilton.

The definition of wordy as >=4 lines is a bit too aggressive. 5 would be more fair, that's when my brain goes "fuck that I'm not reading it".

I look at the cards with 4 lines of text and they don't seem wordy at all:

My cube is 57.11% wordy cards! The horror!

61.70% of my non-basic lands are wordy...

At least the printings I use are, half the OG shocklands have 4 lines instead of 3.

I like the non-full art basics that have hidden squirrels in their artwork :)

This.

Of the new cards in this set, the only one that I feel is truly cube-worthy is Flavor Judge. Blanking their removal spell (provided that the in-game lore doesn't make sense) is very, very nice. My Selfless Spirit is now safe from being Murdered!

Updated art for Timmy is good, especially since he's basically just a black-border card wearing a clown nose. Surgeon General Commander is a nice reference to the "corporatization" of EDH from a fringe format to the monetary juggernaut is has become today.

I really like the flavor of Alexander Clamilton. The "Rebel" subtype is a nice touch, given that the Founding Fathers were technically rebels before independence was granted by Britain.

"Wordy" should be the top 50 % most wordy card by definition of the word.

In my cube that would be >=5 lines (58% of nonlands) or >=6 lines (41%). The 4 line cards (at least, the ones that don't have reminder text) really feel succinct to me. Except for Cryptic Command.

Still, changing the definition would be really confusing. Most of the cube is wordy and that's okay. I will have to standardize on textful or textless basics though.

inferniusspawningtoniiiesq1.jpg

I kind of like this guy as a lower power reanimation target. Haste makes it a massive, quick hitter. It could also be interesting with cards where you reveal your hand, if that's something you fancy.

I kind of like this guy as a lower power reanimation target. Haste makes it a massive, quick hitter. It could also be interesting with cards where you reveal your hand, if that's something you fancy.
The reveal synergy is neat, but a 1 turn clock in the air is probably not a lower power target. He deals 12 the turn he comes out, and 9 the following turn if not answered.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Turn 1 Martyr of Bones, t2 hardcast this?

Seems legit.

There's a number of very playable 1 cmc discard spells (e.g. Cabal Therapy, Inquisition of Kozilek, Thoughtseize) that also work if you target yourself, plus they have the added benefit of protecting Infernius by yoinking removal from your opponent's hand! Shit, Demonic Consultation and Spoils of the Vault can find you Infernius and play it on turn 2 if it's not in the top 9 or 3 cards of your deck respectively :)