vennythekid's TECH Magic Cube

Hey guys! It's Ben!
I realized I didn't have a thread for my Cube on here, and kinda want some feedback.

Size: 360
Singleton: broken
CubeTutor: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/26069

ULD: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewsideboard/26069

Introduction:
This Cube is basically an adaptation of Jason's list from a long time ago. I've drafted it about once a week for the past year with the Georgia Tech Magic Club, tweaking and changing it as it got played and as new ideas got brought up here on the forum.

I don't know if I have a specific goal in mind at the moment. Just trying to incorporate Origins cards (which are awesome cube cards) and the meta changes they bring about into balance, while changing up lackluster cards that my drafters don't like.

Archetypes are fairly standard Riptide fare, including reccurive black aggro, Pod, URx Delver, Mardu sacrafice aggro, among others. Recently developing decks include Jeskai Tokens, Esper Tokens, and Exploration-Melokou-Post.

There are a few things specifically I'm questioning:

Planeswalkers in blue: I've got six of them at the moment (Jace, baby Jace, OG Jace, Tamiyo, Kiora, Ral) which is a lot more than in any other color.

On the topic of planeswalkers: Sorin, Lord of Innistrad. He plays a lot like OG Elspeth, and dominates the board. I like how he plays with the tokens theme though, an anthem when you need it or dudes when you need them. Are there less oppressive cards like this in BW?

Champion of the Parish has been underwheling and underdrafted. I'm not sure if this is my drafters not liking the card or if it's actually weak.

Tezzeret: is he too narrow? I think he's strong and interesting, but he's also very underdrafted and often a last pick. Thoughts?

A nice thing about my cube is its all proxied (yay poor college students!) so I can basically tweak it however I like, whenever I like.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
You are running a ULD I take it? If you like the U/G explore decks, you should definitely include Simic Growth Chamber (and maybe the rest of the cycle if space is not a concern). I mean, its weak to triple wasteland and all, but its a nice post back up for that deck and it bounces Glimmer.

If you want redundancy for that deck, Fastbond is there if you don't want to run 2 explor(ations). Mana Breach and Quirion Ranger are also great cards for it. You are running a small list, so I'm sure you don't have room for them all, but they are very unique cards.

I should put Emeria Angel back in since I've gone all in on Landfall, I'm not sure how I didn't think of her.

Okay, so the semester is about to start again here at my school, so I needed to update my cube a bit.
The CubeTutor list now agrees with my paper list, and here's an overview of the changes:

IN:

OUT:

Some of our regular drafters had talked with me about some of blue's overwhelming card advantage spells (mostly Dig and FoF), and we talked for a good few hours about their place in the cube and possible swaps. Many of these changes stem from that discussion, and some are influenced by stuff here on Riptide. After the discard discussion, I wanted a second Thoughtseize and Undying Evil was underperforming.

First draft of the semester is today! Here's the update (we wanted to try some OGW cards):
IN:

OUT:

So I'm pulling the trigger on the Doomsday combo. Gonna try it out, and if after a few drafts nobody's interested or its underwhelming, I'll cut it.

Okay so my question for discussion is this: I like the RTR wheel the most ({W}{U}{R}{B}{G}) and want to start re-designing my gold section to reflect these color pairings a bit more.

{W/U} : Control, tempo fliers, bounce
{U/R} : Tempo, combo, spells-matter
{B/R} : Aggro, Sac. Aggro, Zombies
{B/G} : Sac/Pod, Graveyard-based value, ramp
{G/W} : Pod, Aggro, ramp, ETB

Some ideas
{W}{U}{R} : Jeskai Ascendancy, Flash/Rev Control, Spells-matter,
{U}{B}{R} : Delve/Delver, Cruel Control, Flashback/Graveyard focused spells, Combo
{B}{R}{G} : Value-creatures? Graveyard shenanigans, Midrange
{B}{G}{W} : Pod and Pod Accessories,
{G}{W}{U} : ETB Blink/Bounce

This requires (does it?) some anchor gold cards in the following shards:
Jeskai
Grixis
Jund
Junk
Bant

A quick trip to the Gatherer reveals that only Cruel Ultimatum and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker interest me in terms of three-color cards that fit in with what the color pairs are doing. I kinda hate that there's such limited options for 3-colored cards.
What other 3-color cards (if any) are you excited to play in these shards?

Wow so it's been a minute since I've updated this thing on here. I'm looking to potentially re-colorwheel my cube and also provide some large Kaladesh updates as well. Maybe I'll keep this thread more up to date?

Laz

Developer
This requires (does it?) some anchor gold cards in the following shards:
Jeskai
Grixis
Jund
Junk
Bant

A quick trip to the Gatherer reveals that only Cruel Ultimatum and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker interest me in terms of three-color cards that fit in with what the color pairs are doing. I kinda hate that there's such limited options for 3-colored cards.
What other 3-color cards (if any) are you excited to play in these shards?

I too love the RTR colour-wheel, though I am not sure you need 3-colour cards for all of these. In my list which used that wheel, my 3-colour card for Jund was Resounding Thunder, but I suspect that you might be looking for something more like this:

Grixis - Spoiled for choice. I prefer Cruel Ultimatum over Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker from a gameplay perpective, but the Planeswalker feels a bit more splashy.
Jeskai - People here have had a lot of good things to say about the Ascendancy. Unlike Cruel Ultimatum, Ascendancy asks a lot more of the cards you surround it with. That said, cheap instants and going-wide are pretty solid without Ascendancy, so doesn't distort the list too much.
Junk - Siege Rhino. Simple and no-nonsense.
For Bant and Jund - I don't really know if there are a lot of good options. Maybe Bloodhall Ooze or similar?