Card/Deck Warriors Tribal Theme: Cards That Can Come Out to Play (and aren't parasitic)

Najeela, the Blade-Blossom is much weaker than Goblin Rabblemaster.

- It needs to wait a turn to create a token
- It has to attack, and as a 3/2 it's pretty squishy in combat.
- It does not become larger by itself.

Of course the drawback of having to attack isn't there, but if you can't profitably attack, you wouldn't have the token anyways.

Edit: nvm, read the card wrong.

I think the theme is a bit too insular. Not that the cards are terrible in a good-stuff deck, but they are definitely not exciting in it.

I definitely don't agree that Najeela is weaker, in fact I think she's the strongest Rabblemaster variant.

It's not as potent a base body as Rabblemaster once it starts swinging with buddies, but she can get going as soon as she hits the board off triggers from other creatures as Onder pointed out. And it's not a non-token clause so those tokens can create even more bodies going forward and it just snowballs from there. Her individual damage output won't be as high as Rabblemaster, but making your board super wide is much more valuable in my opinion. Both creatures being unchecked is a bad time for your opponent, but Najeela's upside is being able to make an impact without having to wander into the red zone on her own.

There are just so many decent warriors now that it's easy to maximize her impact if you curve out.