The first card added to the We Make the Cube is

@japahn You're up next

Rules:

If you get tagged, choose one:
* Add a card to the cube.
* Add a cycle of cards to the cube.
* Remove a card from the cube.
* Remove a cycle of cards to the cube.

Then you must tag two other forum members to continue the growth.

You may request a certain version of a card. If you do not, the original version of the card is added.

If you ignore your tag for a few days, someone will decide to tag another forum member so we can move on. Maybe you’re on vacation or taking a break; no worries <3

You may request a tag in the thread. The more people request the better :) Come join us!

We stop when we hit 360.

Last edited:
How can I not

How does this work, I pass the hot potato to whoever I want?

Paging @Brad
Too bad. I thought of you when the other cards were treasure. @LadyMapi is next. I'll add.... Hmm...

A card I really like. Strong with only 3 words of texts, but not even close to being a black card. I can't use it, so I'll toss it in here! Also adds a dilemma of what to do with 3c card(s).

Should we add a way to get in untagged? Worried that new members or lurkers won't get to play.

EDIT: Edit rules into OP?

Last edited:
I’ve added the rules to OP

Let me know if I missed something. We make the cube, we make the rules.
Can we make the rule that we tag two people with each post? It will make the process move a little quicker and mostly or completely eliminate the issue of inactive people letting their tag sit as there will always be at least one other person running. It also helps to stop people from "picking favorites" and tagging the same people over and over again while others get left out.

We could also make it so that if someone gets tagged multiple times before they add a card, they can add cards for each tag but they can only tag two more people to "reset" the tagging.

Aaaaaah I see this is going to be the non-black cube. And Brad has already added a card so there’s not much he can do about it right now :p

Can we make the rule that we tag two people with each post? It will make the process move a little quicker and mostly or completely eliminate the issue of inactive people letting their tag sit as there will always be at least one other person running. It also helps to stop people from "picking favorites" and tagging the same people over and over again while others get left out.

We could also make it so that if someone gets tagged multiple times before they add a card, they can add cards for each tag but they can only tag two more people to "reset" the tagging.
We can but I worry. If people agree with you then of course!

My counter argument: I worry it is going to get messy. In mere 5 days, there will be chaos.

We can but I worry. If people agree with you then of course!

My counter argument: I worry it is going to get messy. In mere 5 days, there will be chaos.
My thinking is that since there are only maybe 30 active members on the forums at any given time, there won't actually be exponential growth because there aren't an infinite number of users. Plus if we implement the "add cards for each time you're tagged, but you can only tag two" rule, it will prevent one person from tagging a ton of users at once.

One argument in favor of this idea is that it lets people nominate less active members without stopping the game for several days. For example, if I wanted to nominate Peter LaCara or Safra, they might not be on the forums for a few days (or weeks) after my nomination. With the current system, those nominations would stop the game. However, if the rule was tag two, I could tag one of the previously mentioned users, and then tag a more active user like You, Onderz, or Landofmordor.

Just food for thought.

Also here’s my password to CubeCobra if you wish to update the cube yourself:

Kirb Edit: Removed Password

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably safer to wait for updates than have this public. Not like losing a CC account is a big deal, but the delay in updates is a smaller downside than someone deleting it near the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably safer to wait for updates than have this public. Not like losing a CC account is a big deal, but the delay in updates is a smaller downside than someone deleting it near the end.
I trust members on this page.
When we are done with the cube I will simply create a new password for my account.

Please don’t prove me wrong :)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

Kirb Edit: Removed Password
I deleted the password.

Sure you may trust the users on this forum, but there are plenty of lurkers that you don't know the intentions of that may have more malice than you would expect.

If you want to share the password then do it in a DM through the forum to the users that you think will be the most frequent adders to the list.

I just feel it is better to be safe than sorry.