General Weekly Fun Q: How is Onderzeeboot doing?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Apparently not playing Magic...
At least this month.
On the plus side, I was planning on drafting my cube again this month. That is, if the BPPV subsides within the next two weeks. I was hoping to test some cards this week, but I really don't feel like sitting behind a laptop right now. Hopefully diligently repeating the Epley maneuver thrice a day is going to help!

Sorry to hear about the BPPV, which can indeed be horrible. Benign is relative: as with many medical conditions it is just a reminder that things could be even worse, e.g. acoustic neuroma or brain injury. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Surprise vertigo is no joke, sidelined my boss for a spell like two years back and I remember lending my arm for her to hold onto as I guided her back to her office. Came out of nowhere and she just needed to get her bearings for a bit, ended up taking 2-3 days off from work. Really makes you cherish your health, feel better soon Onder.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
My cat has something similar. Apparently she has a food allergy that aggravates her inner ear.
Causes her to lose balance and have severe vertigo (it's really freaky watching her eyes just shuffle back and forth in a loop for ages).
I've got her some non-allergenic food so she doesn't suffer the vertigo anymore, but her head is now always on like a 20 degree angle.
I feel bad for the poor thing, but she seems to be doing alright now.
From what I am reading looks like BPPV only lasts a couple of months max, so at least you should recover soon-ish. :)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
From what I am reading looks like BPPV only lasts a couple of months max, so at least you should recover soon-ish. :)
I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like I'm one of the lucky ones. The dizziness is all but gone, and I'm working from the office again after managing an entire workday from home yesterday without any difficulties. So yay for a speedy recovery! :) Thanks for all the sweet well-wishes everyone!