3 Cards at a Time Cube! (FINISHED!)

It is finished.
Thank you to everyone who contributed!
Onderzeeboot, quanta, meltyman, 2gig, James Stevenson, somethingthathurts, kevthewalker, Fruyala, Grillo_Parlante,
Alfonzo Bonzo, FlowerSunRain, Jovial, Biograde, gemste, shamizy, Laz, ScottRadish, Karstico, Chris Taylor, rael02

This is a collaborative cube that we took turns building three cards at a time. Feel free to draft it on Cubetutor or make fun of us or whatevs.

Take turns adding 3 cards to this 360 cube until it fills up! A forum game of sorts. No worries if there isn't an equal amount of each color.

RULES:
  1. Post 3 cards.
  2. No cards that are currently banned in Legacy, Modern, or Standard.
  3. Allow at least two other to people post before posting again.
SUGGESTIONS:
  1. Perhaps synergize some of your cards with one of the cards that was posted just before yours.
  2. Maybe don't post 3 cards for the same color section.
  3. Mebbe avoid "soulless midrange" or cards that fit your personal definition of "power max".
All basic lands in a drafter's deck are assumed to be Snow or Snow-covered. One of each artifact basic land is in the ULD. One ally and one enemy colored version of the following cycles are assumed to be in the ULD:
Shocks, Fetches, Alpha duals, Bouncelands, Painlands, Trilands, Checklands, and Scrylands.

Feel free to add interesting, worth-a-pick lands to the cube though. Is there anything we should change about the rules/assumptions? Should it be 4 cards at a time?
I'll start:

To link card images, simply put around a card name. No hyperlinks needed!

We've made it to page 2! 20 posts don't fill one page?

What kind of archetypes do we think we have so far? There's some sort of GW land-sacrificing thing going on; I'll probably submit Harrow in my next set of 3. There's dying-and-saccing-and-such, potentially in every color at this point? Every color has either a way to sac, things that like to die, or a way to get things back from the grave. I'm really excited to see what happens with Onderzeebot's Aluren addition.

I have no idea what to make of Nefarious Lich, but it should be interesting.

The Analysis page might give us some ideas for mana curve holes to plug or whatnot.

And welcome to the Lab, newer folks!

Trite, but per the rules, I'm forced to allow it. :p

I didn't think about it until reading your post bumbeh, but Aluren gets really interesting with Cavern Harpy. Perhaps we'll see some sort of BUG Blink-Weenie. This kinda regret my choice of Gwyllion Hedge-Mage. I assumed Esper would be the home of blinky, and without an archtype that wants it, I fear the Gwyllion's power level might not be high enough to stand on its own. Maybe Hag Hedge-Mage or Selkie Hedge-Mage would've been better choices. Then again, the power level is mostly still low-ish, so she could still work in counters+tokens matter. Also, I joined after reading your post on reddit. It made more sense to me to comment here rather than that thread.