Alphez's first Cube! Suggestions are very welcome :)

Yeah, you guys are probably right. Hm. I didn't really want to have artifacts become a big part of my Cube, though.

I think I will try and fit some colour-related artifacts. Stuff like the aforementioned Phyrexian Totem, or other cards like Crystal Shard or Spire Golem. I have fond memories of the Golem from old Standard, but maybe it's not that strong outside of a monoblue deck. And I honestly suspect that, even back in the days, it was only good because it was in the same block as Vedalken Shackles, lol.
If I end up packing mana rocks, it will probably be stuff like Seer's Lantern. Not too powerful and with some extra utility.

Do we have any artifact that could support a reanimator theme? Are there any cool artifact hatebears?
Finding artifacts that can slot into my other themes would be a good way to increase the numbers without me feeling bad about it :D

I'll look into this over the weekend.
The artifact "hatebears" of choice are

and I see you already have the revoker.

You already have deal broker, which does fine supporting reanimator.

also does work supporting creatures-in-GY strategies.

I like your suggestion of seer's lantern. Card is sweet :). Some other cool artifacts that find home's in all sorts of decks:

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
If I end up packing mana rocks, it will probably be stuff like Seer's Lantern. Not too powerful and with some extra utility.

I currently run (edit: added Unstable Obelisk):

Plus a Gem of Becoming & Obelisk of Grixis mashup.

Of course the Goggles don't really count, and I'm looking for another spot to add another 3-drop, so I should end up with 6 mana rocks regardless. This is a pretty far cry from the multiple 2 cmc mana rocks played in most cubes and should be a pretty safe starting point if you want to try out mana rocks I think :)

Some good suggestions here, as usual :)
I made some little changes, as you can see here.
Now I'm at 49 artifacts (or cards that produce artifacts). I'm afraid this is still a bit low, but cuts are becoming increasingly difficult. Also because I care about colour balance.

Edit: I goldfished a bit; the "artifact reanimator" theme works better than expected. Having reanimation spells in white helps the theme spread out in different colour combinations, which is nice.

There are some cards I am not 100% sure about (like World Queller, Body Snatcher and High Market), but they are mostly recent additions that didn't get tested yet. I still think that they could be good role-player, even though they are definitely narrower than other cards. Let's wait and see.

Man, I love Mishra's Factory. Such a good card, so many memories.

Edit 2: went ahead and added 5 more artifacts by removing 1 card per colour.

Little SoI update, can be seen here.
Mostly 1:1 swaps for cards that I think could be more versatile or interesting. I like that some of these generate Clues; Goblin Welder approves.

Couldn't play at all in the last few weeks, so I didn't even get to test the previous update. I hope this will change soon.