(and) Another MORPH cube

Apologies for zombifying this thread but I have recently updated my cube list (up till Theros: BD) and would appreciate some feedback on it.

https://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/26600

General notes for the cube:
- the cmc where a morph survives a skirmish with 2 power is at 4 (compared to 5cmc in Khans block and ??? in Onslaught block)
- almost no creatures at 3 cmc (except for a 'special' in each color)
- minor humans theme, mainly based in white
- moderate zombie theme in black
- dragon theme in all 5 colors, mainly in R
- +1/+1 counters theme in all 5 colors, mainly in GW
- minor pingers theme in UR
- UG are the 'morph colors', with the highest quantity in blue
- trying out some uncommon walkers, pondering whether new Ugin is too strong overall?
- lots of modal spells (morph vs non-morph)
- moderate colorless theme present
- double bouncelands + a scryland package
- minor blink theme in UW that works with morph

I think that's all I have. As always, greatly appreciate any and all comments, good or bad. Cheers!

It has been awhile since you've posted but, it's great that you did, man.

Have you run this cube a lot in the last 5 years? What's it like drafting and playing it? I've played with morph and understands it but, clearly this is a lot different since you've tailored the entire Cube around it.

Also, I'm curious if you run your sessions any different than normal because of the morph cards. Like do you still do best of 3 for a set? I could see doing best of 5 and that being rewarding for those players that can remember what their opponents played and add a different type of tension as the set goes on since you have a better expectation of what is underneath each morph, as an example.

Haven't had a chance to look in detail but this looks really cool. I did a quick draft and one thing I noted was that noble hierarch seems really powerful here. Wonder if it's a little much? Will try and look in some more detail

It has been awhile since you've posted but, it's great that you did, man.

Have you run this cube a lot in the last 5 years? What's it like drafting and playing it? I've played with morph and understands it but, clearly this is a lot different since you've tailored the entire Cube around it.

Also, I'm curious if you run your sessions any different than normal because of the morph cards. Like do you still do best of 3 for a set? I could see doing best of 5 and that being rewarding for those players that can remember what their opponents played and add a different type of tension as the set goes on since you have a better expectation of what is underneath each morph, as an example.
I haven't had the chance to test the cube out as much as I'd like, since I do have 2 more other cubes. This is my tertiary cube which I decided to just update after the longest time. Drafting the cube might take getting used to, esp if it's your first time. Most of the time things will only start happening turn 3 onwards and removal is mostly situational what with the tension between 2 toughness creatures and the bigger ones. It's a slow format what with all the expensive stuff and the double bounces and board stalls do happen. It's also a lot lower power than maybe even the norm here.

I honestly never thought about doing best of 5 due to morphs... Interesting idea but probably not doable most of the time since drafting takes so long and the players are usually ready to call it a night near the end. Lols

Haven't had a chance to look in detail but this looks really cool. I did a quick draft and one thing I noted was that noble hierarch seems really powerful here. Wonder if it's a little much? Will try and look in some more detail
Hey man, appreciate you testing it out. Yes, hierarch is a first pick since it ramps morphs out a turn earlier and allows your x/2's to attack with impunity early on. Not sure if it's too strong though? I would consider swapping it out for another one mana dork, ie one of the many elves. Do test it out more and let me know what u think.. cheers!