Greets death with her sword in hand
A smile to die for

I am well impressed
What was it you said you do?
Cuz it should be this.

How are Fate Reforged
cards people are trying out
doing in their cubes?
My partnerr just got a playset of C/U Khans. It's always cheaper if you wait a little bit. I'll let you know how we like FRF while you're all hyping out for the next set!

Just did my first frf/kha/kha on cockatrice, alesha is a beast. She's mardu but she slots in even better in Jeskai, imo, because they have lots of efficient weenies that are dangerous in numbers when they all are potentially +1/+1 from ringing bell strike or whatever else low cost you've got handy.

I really like the way your "clan" is non-poisonous, and sultai cards go just peachy in temur or really any other clans' decks. The only "poisonous" thing might be that you can over-draft Delve... maybe? But if you're really going that hard in jeskai you're surely picking up things that dump bonus cards in the yard.

Anyway, the way you can mix and match stuff really gives me a better appreciation for why Lorwyn and Shadowmoor, despite being very fun and cool and neat in some ways, also suck.

Wait I think I gotta check out your cube because runemarks + soldier is not something I expect to see together!

Laz

Developer
Well, it is to the Scuttle-cube that I refer. I haven't updated my main cube with FRF cards yet.

The Runemarks replaced the Fists of the Demigod cycle, I think the implementation is a lot cleaner.