GBS

Dom Harvey

Contributor
I asked you at some point if you were drafting on Sunday but forgot to introduce myself! I tried to get something together but I had to watch my friend lose in the WMCQ finals and then everyone was playing Sealed/Legacy and our driver wanted to leave. :(

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
20150914_beliefs.png

well, i don't care about tendrils or thoughtseizes
as long as i got my brainstorm jesus
sitting double sleeved in my hand

comes in blue and it's so pleasant
got a foil it's iridescent
who would ever not play with islands

Since I still have an account over at MTGS (with an avatar and everything!), I decided to pop over there every day or two and give super-Riptidey suggestions in the cube forum, then troll hard by simply ignoring all the singleton-only-powermax-high-fives BS that's likely to follow said suggestions.
My opening salvo begins with telling everyone to run a ULD in the new-stuff thread, but before that I may have inadvertently actually helped someone who wants to do a Zendikar-themed cube.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
remember that time there was almost an all-out flame war between the two sites, that started escalating and getting pretty ugly before it got shut down

good times!

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
hoo boy, i should have known better than to open that can of worms again

i suppose it's been a while and the statute of limitations has run out. i'll PM you two

Chris Taylor

Contributor

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
"Third party reprints".

This guy gets it.

However the logical end to this is someone establishing a sanctioned league that picks up traction where third party cards are legal for play so that people could actually print "third party reprints" that don't violate copyright because they wouldn't have to directly resemble first party components in order to have value.