Sets [M15] Magic 2015 Spoilers

FlowerSunRain

Contributor

I agree. As a enchanment/aura/heroic/buildabaneslayer supporter, I find that there are a small army of awesome cards I can't include because "everything costs 4". Even if Brood Keeper is costed correctly, I probably can't give it a home because the four slot is holding up a lot of other things. Only Eidolon of Blossoms and Replenish really have the splashiness I need. Other cool 4 mana enchantment themed cards I don't have a home for are:

Ajani's Chosen
Blightcaster
Forgeborn Oreads (I reworked this one)

Your effect can be significantly worse to find a home at the 1-3 cc range.

You get the same effect with cloudshift and momentary blink though. Of course, with Saffi, you can do it one turn earlier.

You get the same effect with cloudshift and momentary blink though. Of course, with Saffi, you can do it one turn earlier.
Yeah I dunno what to tell you man, cloudthresher wasn't a horrible card because of faeries and hypnotic specters running around and it was also just a funny way to get an incredibly large creature into play while doing 4 damage to everyone. You'd just catch random birds of paradise mull drifters and riftwings with the evoke too. It was just an easy trick to find slots for and momentary blink didn't happen to be in my aggressive GW decks.

EDIT: The specters may have rotated at that point, dealing direct damage to players and PWs at instant speed is pretty helpful in GW decks too.

Hahaha they hadn't printed those ones yet if I remember correctly. I only got a chance to draft shadowmoor I don't think I ever did any constructed with it.