One Pack One Pick (p1p1 thread)

Here's another one; r/mtgcube was pretty into either Mom or Sad Robot. What about this crowd?
UhteZ5f.jpg

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Safra's pack: I'ld pick Mom.
genericco's pack: I'ld pick Wingmate Roc (though Sower of Temptation is.... well, tempting :)).

Safra: Tarn for business, Doomsday for fun.

Genericco: I think I agree with Wingmate Roc but I'm intrigued by Mesmeric Orb.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I think I'm on sower in the dark.

We haven't done my cube in a while:
Pack.png
If you can't read hidden bounty, it's

{G}
instant
Kicker {2}
reveal the top 4 cards of your library. Put a creature or land from among them in your hand and put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
If ~ was kicked, proliferate

(Soon to be replaced by something less wordy)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Isamaru has got to be a trap in a reject rare draft, right? I'll take the Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil and look for any bad reanimator cards I can pick up.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Isamaru has got to be a trap in a reject rare draft, right? I'll take the Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil and look for any bad reanimator cards I can pick up.

If it's actually a trap, I can audible into an actual archetype in this cube with the possibility of just getting 8-10 free damage. If it's not, then hell I DEFF wanna beat down rather than muck about with distant memories :p

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
If it's actually a trap, I can audible into an actual archetype in this cube with the possibility of just getting 8-10 free damage. If it's not, then hell I DEFF wanna beat down rather than muck about with distant memories :p
I took a peek at his cube, and there's only three other white one drops, none of which are aggressive :)

Boo no first picks, so here's one from me again:

14135080.jpg

Not the most exciting pack, but i would probably go for the Birds of Paradise, Yawgmoth's could be a pick also if i try to force storm. Go for the Throat probably the best pick since it's really good and splashable.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
me neither

it's a great pack, I would happily take Hierarch, Rabblemaster, SFGM, DLS

Profane Command is my jam though

Noble for me, Mulldrifer would be second but not that close.

EDIT: when i just want to win i would take rabblemaster :)