One Pack One Pick (p1p1 thread)

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Probably tuktuk? nothing in that pack makes me think I'm drafting the wrong deck for my seat
Pia and Kiran is okay, but my curve is a little high already, and vampiric rites pales in comparison to stuff we already have

Safra: Great pack. Probably Snapcaster or Eternal Witness. Snapcaster. No, Witness. No, Snapcaster.
Blacksmithy: Maybe Rites on the basis I'm curious to try it... but Tuktuk is probably better.

I reallllly wanna take Mana Leak, but I think I take the Necropolis so I can splash black for good stuff to discard/reanimate in tandem with Daretti.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Lark works well with your picks so far. I wonder if it's a signal at all? The value of that card varies a lot
Yeah, that's what I noticed as well. Bonesplitter has some merit as well with your picks so far I think. It's an artifact that doesn't naturally tap, which is great for the rogue. It obviously synergizes with Daretti. But, it also turns Snapcaster into a sizable threat. Other than that the land, Masticore and Leak are fine picks as well. Love that there really isn't a single obvious pick here.

As for Quirk's booster, I think I'ld pick Sever the Bloodline. One of the CC spells in your color might wheel (Garruk's Companion most likely).

CML

Contributor
the first answer is probably pia and kiran because they are better than the other cards

the second answer is definitely reveillark

i guess i'd take sever in the third pack but am kinda indifferent

Here's one from my unpowered squad cube where everything comes in multiples. You've been picking lands to keep your colors mostly open, since you know you'll see more than one of basically every card.
Your picks so far:

The pack:

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
I don't know how well supported it is in this cube, but I've won a ton of games on the back of armadillo cloak. The shock and ground assault in the pack leads me to believe the removal quality is in the right place for aura decks to shine, so I'd just go with that and see where it takes me.