Sets (WOE) Wilds of Eldraine Spoilers

ranklesprank.jpg

also this, which I have zero clue how it'll play. Seems strong and versatile, Rankle himself was very good, but it's quite possible that in practice it's only ever a Barter in Blood or a weird Blightning and never the trifecta

Smaller games in a can!

I mean, Meriadoc would still make you a Food even if you attacked with it + some random other creature. Trufflesnout effectively has Exalted - create a Food.

View attachment 8716

This...is neat. Probably not going to replace Gilded Lotus just yet but I do like how it supports five decks that people do like to play but don't have many reasons for currently.

Does it really support five decks? I am at a lower power level than most and I do explicitly encourage monocolored decks. But I don't think mono {R} anf maybe even mono {W} have a use for a 5-mana rock, as good as it might be.

At the same time it would probably be too good for me in mono {B} and mono {G}.

Clockwork Servant did that better for me.

Does it really support five decks? I am at a lower power level than most and I do explicitly encourage monocolored decks. But I don't think mono {R} anf maybe even mono {W} have a use for a 5-mana rock, as good as it might be.

At the same time it would probably be too good for me in mono {B} and mono {G}.

Clockwork Servant did that better for me.

OK, it supports 3 to 4 - big red / welder doesn't hate it.

My list is a bit too powerful to be interested in Clockwork Servant, but I think Throne hits a nice sweet spot. It's absolutely a reason to get pulled into a mono-color deck without being too oppressive.

Throne is a five mana do noting it comes into play card since likely you already played your cheaper cards. Therefore, you have to have a cube where you can durdle on the 5 mana spot which implies a quite low powered cube to make it work.

I like it when one can durdle, but ask yourself. Can one take a durdle turn in your cube at that stage?

Throne is a five mana do noting it comes into play card since likely you already played your cheaper cards. Therefore, you have to have a cube where you can durdle on the 5 mana spot which implies a quite low powered cube to make it work.

I like it when one can durdle, but ask yourself. Can one take a durdle turn in your cube at that stage?

...realistically, no

Hmm.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
My list is a bit too powerful to be interested in Clockwork Servant, but I think Throne hits a nice sweet spot. It's absolutely a reason to get pulled into a mono-color deck without being too oppressive.

Is it really a durable turn though? You're getting back 4 of the 5 mana you invested immediately, so best case you're spending 1 mana on a hell of a mana acceleration & card advantage machine! I'ld be worried 5 mana is a bit much for some curves, but I wouldn't be worried about durdle turns. Throne reads like pure gas to me :)