General Secret Lair Spoilers

They haven't spoiled them yet, but they're going to be brand new cards.

Magic-themed reprints of them will be available ~6 months after their Secret Lair release, and while they won't have the alternate name on each version like they did with the Godzilla art arts, they'll work in the same way (i.e. you can't have more than 4 of them combined per Legacy deck).
Happy to be corrected, but my understanding is that they will be reprinted as part of the List. So you know, not a meaningful reprint so doesn't solve the problem. I hate it here.

I would buy these signets if I were currently in a position, where I could spend money on things. Sadly, they'll will be gone soon and then become super expensive.

I would buy these signets if I were currently in a position, where I could spend money on things. Sadly, they'll will be gone soon and then become super expensive.
You're part of #proxygang, aren't you?

I'm also in awe of these Signets.

I am, but proxies never look as sharp as the real deal ime, even though I have them printed by printerstudio, a small firm where you can basically print everything from games to decoration. Also, I have my renders look somewhat special so they're further away from "counterfeit" and closer to "special version"

Lotus Cobra.jpg H Magmatic Gorge.jpg Drowned Secrets.jpg

View attachment 5030
That‘s probably one of the ugliest templates I have ever seen on a card. What were they thinking?
hes-so-ugly-marvel.gif

Secret Lair always makes me so happy that I am exclusively a cuber, a retail drafter and a Twitch stream watcher. I never risk running into the cards unless I actively include them into my cube.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
"friends forever" makes me more annoyed than it probably should. They really couldn't use partner?
They are very wary of adding more multicolored partners. I'm pretty sure giving Eleven, a three-color card, the partner mechanic was never an option.

They are very wary of adding more multicolored partners. I'm pretty sure giving Eleven, a three-color card, the partner mechanic was never an option.
Don't see why color count would matter. There are 5 color commanders already, so its not like giving a partner deck access to 5 colors is unprecedented. They could've just appropriately tuned her abilities for the mechanic. Like it affects me very, very, very little, its just grating to me. "Partner with" at the very least?